LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Knights Round 9,2015 [1291569]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was looking forward to this game. Then enter the wife. FML. A family mothers's day out at woop woop. @:mad:

The Newcastle team on paper is very strong, and has me worried. I'm banking on home ground advantage to be the difference. I'm sure Newcastle has a terrible record at Brookie. Anyone know the stats?

The Newcastle team on paper is very strong, and has me worried. I'm banking on home ground advantage to be the difference. I'm sure Newcastle has a terrible record at Brookie. Anyone know the stats?

Yes they have me worried too basically they will be at full strength

They should of beat us last year at Brookvale but not for DCE and his last second field goal!

It any game should fire Mason up it is this one against his old club

I predict Knights leading by 6 going into half time

With us pulling away late

Score will be

Manly 22 Knights 14

I like the side looking forward to seeing Leary hoping he will fill Burher's role and Mason on the bench is a good thing . If they turn up committed back at brookie we should get the points

Finally a Sunday game at brookie and it's on Mother's Day. :swear: Might try the old mobile on the lap at the dinner table trick. @;)
I've already worked it out with the missus. She's not my f**king mother. The kids and the grandkids can keep her amused, I'm watching the football ( and woe betide any little bugger who stands between me and the TV......****, here she comes, I better get out of her chair.....

I've already worked it out with the missus. She's not my f**king mother. The kids and the grandkids can keep her amused, I'm watching the football ( and woe betide any little bugger who stands between me and the TV......****, here she comes, I better get out of her chair.....
I'm thinking a picnic at palmie for lunch, quiet drive home on pittwater rd, kids happy. Hang on what's on there at brookie? What's that? You packed the passes in the glovey kids? You beauty.

That's the spirit!!!

I'm thinking a picnic at palmie for lunch, quiet drive home on pittwater rd, kids happy. Hang on what's on there at brookie? What's that? You packed the passes in the glovey kids? You beauty.
The written script sounds good, but don't rest there. Practise, practise, practise. It takes years of skill and if you let your guard down, BAM. Best of luck grasshopper.

Obviously Henson park is good enough for two games, maybe we should sign their ground staff
Actually, you can make that three games as there is the Newtown Vs Illawarra NSW Cup game on at 3pm after the two Manly games.

Wicked, Steve Carrell is touchie this week. If i still lived in Manly id go for sure. There will be a few funny touchline calls this week
carrell.jpg

The Australian is reporting that Potato will return. Guess he will slot in at 5/8 if Foran is out, or on the bench. That's good news, if true.

My plan of attack. Take my Mum & missus out for an early brekkie. Drop kids 1 & 2 to their mother's house on the Central Coast (they are gutted to be missing Manly play). Then head to Brookie Oval with missus & kid 3 (her 1st ever game :) ). Helps that missus is a Manly supporter too ;)

I can see us going on a winning run - 4 or 5 straight.....you heard it here first (that always makes it sound more convincing).:emo:

My plan of attack. Take my Mum & missus out for an early brekkie. Drop kids 1 & 2 to their mother's house on the Central Coast (they are gutted to be missing Manly play). Then head to Brookie Oval with missus & kid 3 (her 1st ever game :) ). Helps that missus is a Manly supporter too ;)
Modern families.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8