LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Knights Round 9,2015 [1291569]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Scott back for knights this week which is a huge boost for them. Haven't won a game since he has been out. This will be a tough game!

I dreamt last night that I went to the game and there were 8k people there. Hope we at least double that. I'll be there with my little bloke.

Not sure why the questioning of us as favourites. We are Manly. We are at Brookie. We beat the ladder leaders last time we played and we played like demons.

I think given the last round win there will be a good crowd on Sunday.

It is however Mother's Day which holds a few back, 12500 is my guess.

It's on at 9pm over here! wooot! I can watch it live and annoyingly blog with you guys.@:cool:

This will be the last game before I " head west", although I do have Sat TV and my Foxtel box with me this time, so not sure about my absence usually meaning a streak of wins.

Not sure about Internet access where il be on the 18th though, but anyway a rest from my posts might be a good thing!!

The Sun will be shining, the birds (eagles?) will be singing. Hopefully the backline will as well. It will be 12,985 attending. The Knights have a beaut looking team dont they.

But what we want to see is DCE having a crack - body language says it all. :D And we want to see the Baron of Brookvale notch up his 150 off a Cherry pass. Would luv to see Jorge get one over as well - do his confidence the world of good. MWSE by 6.

Good and bad this weekend for me

Good is that Adelaide is finally getting live footy on GEM this week. Sunday only at this stage including TSFS, but well before midnight on Friday (10:45 pm) so there is progress at least. Last week must have rated well here as the games Nein showed were live.

Bad is that Nein's game is the Speels vs Scum. I'll have it on my TV with the mute on because I'll be watching the Manly vs Knights game online. Priorities ;)

Thought Blake Leary went real good in Q cup last year. I know it's a big step to NRL but with a little time I think he will turn out a good player. Will suit the new rule changes that are supposedly coming in to place

I dreamt last night that I went to the game and there were 8k people there. Hope we at least double that. I'll be there with my little bloke.
Congrats on Seinfeld - great show.

Expecting a blinder from Big Willie, which will fire up the rest of the forwards, Manly by 12

Must win game, as after this Manly have to wait till Monday for another one - then the BYE :confused:

The mid season disruption with rep games and byes, really throw momentum out the window :cool:

Manly by 43 on a crisp and sunny Brookie :clap:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6