GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbids [Round 22, 2015] - Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Had one of those rare Friday nights where I was actually out having a life. To be socially acceptable I smothered my 'Manly's playing atm' obsession while in company. I also misplaced my phone so couldn't sneak a score peak until about 11:46. What I saw was awesome :D:D I can't wait to watch the replay on the NRL app.
MAAAAANNNLY! Go you good things.

Sorry Cherry P. I think this post crosses the line. I will always speak up against racism and am doing so here. Benefit of the doubt is that you were just after a quick laugh. But in Reconciliation Round and in the light of the Adam Goodes events of recent times, I just don't see how it's OK to diminish indigenous people.
First off I'm aboriginal blooded myself

Secondly don't you lump that sook with the aboriginals, they are a proud people and he is a sook, he berated a dumb girl of 13 whose probably got image and parental problems if she thinks racism is ok today,that dumb young girl is a suicide possibility before he bullied her for being an idiot, then he chicks imaginary spears at fans and crys foul when they boo, it's all fun and games until someone cops an imaginary spear to the eye,Australian of the year for bullying a dumb teenage girl, stay classy Australia

Thirdly i never said walkabout was an aboriginal only thing, sometimes men of all colors will wander off to get a break, the only reason it's in today's vocabulary is because Ernie Dingo brought it up in a terrible movie that should've been straight to beta video,walkabout being an aboriginal only thing is a myth

That said i did have a skinful after the game last night tho and it probably was just for a laugh at the expense of that awful jersey they wore, i honestly can't remember

Sorry if i did offend anyone with that joke

The warriors are ****e....
We need them to win to sneek into the eight... 20 nil down at home at the moment.
Show some spirit you losers..

The warriors are ****e....
We need them to win to sneek into the eight... 20 nil down at home at the moment.
Show some spirit you losers..
32-0 with 15mins to go... Would have like a warriors win in golden point lol

Good to see that some old Supporters have returned
IMG_20150808_192744.jpg

'They'? But not you? Lol

And Ernie Dingo? Really? Haha

It might be time for a new avatar cherry, Lucky Seven are hot on your tail ;)
Yeah they

I'm a caramel baby, i don't fit in either world :) nobody likes a half caste,also

If they didn't have a gangbang they'd have starved at the age of 13, as it stands there's 5 remaining with one 30 something year old child

Oh and they are around 70 by now,if the 5 survivors didn't die of other causes

According to the NRL website.....

When Killer converted The Destroyevic's second try last night he became just the third player to have scored over 500 points at Brookvale Oval. Graham Eadie scored 952 points at the ground and Matthew Ridge scored 587.

Congratulations Killer.

http://www.nrl.com/sea-eagles-v-rabbitohs-five-key-points/tabid/10874/newsid/88741/default.aspx
You would think Bob Batty was on that list too. On the other hand, during his career Manly would have played numerous 'matches of the day' at the SCG.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7