GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbids [Round 22, 2015] - Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
With each week's result, you become more confident about next week's game and the game after, etc.

Meanwhile, over the last six games we've scored 182 points (without double checking) and conceded 84. An average 30-14 score line each week. Arguably even more impressive when you consider one of those games was actually a 30-12 loss. And four of the five teams were (or still are) in the top 8.
Six weeks ago and we needed 10 wins from 12 games (?) and in all honesty I just wanted to see PRIDE. Now there's a bit of a tingle, a sniff of a feeling, perhaps a warm twinge of real confidence starting to creep in... This is the MANLY we know and love. The start of this year is just making every win, every good performance just that much better :D

I reckon there's a few coaches in the top half of the table that are going to be watching a LOT of Manly's games from this year with a rather concerned look on their faces :D

Did souths have any halves out there tonight. It seems their regulars KeAry and Reynolds didn't show up.

Six weeks ago and we needed 10 wins from 12 games (?) and in all honesty I just wanted to see PRIDE. Now there's a bit of a tingle, a sniff of a feeling, perhaps a warm twinge of real confidence starting to creep in... This is the MANLY we know and love. The start of this year is just making every win, every good performance just that much better :D

I reckon there's a few coaches in the top half of the table that are going to be watching a LOT of Manly's games from this year with a rather concerned look on their faces :D
Esp is said coaches want to see how to smash souffs and broncos.

A very enjoyable game and was well worth the trip down to see them.It bought back a few memories being at that familiar ground again. Still making too many errors though by giving the ball back to the opposition especially after so much hard work.Our running was very determined and we played with a lot of heart and I was a proud manly fan standing there with a bunch of rabbits fans who were very quiet.Well worth the trip.

Well done to our Mighty Sea Eagle boys and our Super Coach Tooves, what a fantastic win...!! :)

I am still over in West Aust, so I got my regular 'after the game' phone call from my mum on the East Coast and I swear I could see her smiling from just under 5,000 kms away, she is so proud of our boys and so am I. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8