LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbitohs Rd 16, 2015 [1295890]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Laughing at another club is all well and good to pass the time, but by Friday we need the team to bring home the bacon.

And there's no reason they won't, because Souths aren't a patch on last year's outfit.

We will win on Friday night.....the fortunes of the club are starting to turn....the off-field drama is shifting to where it rightfully belongs (Parra), and the vibe at Manly is lifting.....I smell wabbit stew a brewn'

For goodness sakes...please, no one touch him!

(Players I mean, esp Matai)

Geez we have some tools as ref's. I wonder how these git's rise to the top.....and even more so, sutton gets the soo job?

Maguire says decision on Gifty playing will be made this arvo. I really hope he plays because he's always slow to find form on return from injury.

Manly will be right in the fight in this game - have not currently got the ammunition to blow the Rabbits off the park, but enough to hold on in a tough encounter with Foran,Snake & DCE leading an epic victory & Jake to show he is up with the best forwards in todays game.

Maguire says decision on Gifty playing will be made this arvo. I really hope he plays because he's always slow to find form on return from injury.
Gifty is still unable to catch the ball, due to the damaged ligaments around his thumb. Last year his ankle didn't heal for almost a year.

Age catches up with all of us @:cool:

Foz won't be staying,manly to lose against souths.Do you have amnesia ralphie.Your a manly supporter champ.Anyway i'm confident we can win this manly by 8.
To be honest I am disillusioned after all that's happened. Foran will go to the rabble, even though he now has the Cherry offer. I can't get my head around that.

Last edited:
Gifty will do his darndest, if given the opportunity.
Cecchin ditto, and iLuke will try to chicken-wing Matai, Snake, DCE, Hiku, Foz, etc. Such a lovely fellow. :envy:. Wonder what sort of mood GI, Reynolds will be in . . . . .

Only thing that worries me about not winning this game is "CECCHIN" (hates manly more then parra fans)

If Gifty plays he'll probably be the first ever Souffs player to get some sort of appreciative ovation from the Manly faithful at Brookie. Or at least the first since Spud ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4