GAME DAY - Manly v Rorters [Round 25, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
win or lose tonight as long as they play hard and show they want it i'll be happy.
Ballin def a huge loss but remember last year, Hodges stepped up under pressure, and we came bloody close.

DO IT FOR TOOVEY BOYS! ! MANLY BY 10

Gotta say, I actually don't mind if we lose tonight's game. I just want our boys to deliver and put in a cracking effort, I want the Fortress to be packed with Manly supporters and I want the crowd to be ridiculously loud - all fitting for Toovey's farewell

In the end the team that wins is not the team with the best roster but its the team that wants to win the game more and plays with more passion and emotion . I believe tonight the passion and emotion will be to our advantage
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

upload_2015-8-28_10-35-57.png

Manly 38-6

I have a spare ticket I'm happy to give away to tonight's game if anyone is interested. In Ken Arthurson stand.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Thank you 2V's the people's coach and TB will never bring the same passion for this club and we as members are so sorry for how you have been treated and tonight we will thank you!!

Message to our Boys this man deserves the appropriate send off ( he is a club legend and coach).

If you cannot get up for this game you should not be playing for this proud club!! You screwed up last week so you owe us for that at least!!

Also by winning we screw up the roosters chance of a minor premiership and keep your top 8 chances alive.

Show up tonight and again thank you 2V 's you will be missed!!!

Manly have to take out their hooker and even Horesehead won't be able to screw with us.:happy:
It a windy but sunny day, track made for Snake to slither across for 4 tries at least :clap:

View attachment 2234

Thank you 2V's the people's coach and TB will never bring the same passion for this club and we as members are so sorry for how you have been treated and tonight we will thank you!!

Message to our Boys this man deserves the appropriate send off ( he is a club legend and coach).

If you cannot get up for this game you should not be playing for this proud club!! You screwed up last week so you owe us for that at least!!

Also by winning we screw up the roosters chance of a minor premiership and keep your top 8 chances alive.

Show up tonight and again thank you 2V 's you will be missed!!!
Run hard, make a break, score a try. Simple!

Living in Adelaide I won't be there tonight for Tooves final game as Manly coach at Brookvale :(

Thanks for the memories Tooves and no matter what the Penn's and Zorba have done to your coaching career.....you will always be Manly's own Little Master.

Looking forward to the team putting in a real effort tonight for Toov's
Whether we win or lose just want to see the players giving there all
Hope we win and keep our season alive even if it has the slightest heartbeat
C'mon Manly kick and rip it

Wish I could be there, usually make the last game but currently in Moree minding grandkids whilst our son in law recovers from his second liver cancer operation, due home from Sydney tomorrow!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8