GAME DAY - Manly v Sharks [Round 17, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We are creating plenty of chances and are looking the much better side. If we stick to it the flood gates will open.

Actually thought Hodges would scoot out and draw defenders but he is throwing passes too long and high for his supports. Dumb penalty by Symonds lets them piggy back for try. Foran's fifth tackle kicks are atrocious.

I've got a great view of the game from Jane Try stand for this match. A few things.

*We have missed Starling. He is one of our most aggressive forward and his charges have been fantastic.

*We have been very well disciplined this match yet we're behind in the penalty count 4-5. One of the Sharks penalties was just a dumb error, when they kicked it out on the full from kickoff, so really it is 3-5 in their favour.

*Happy to see Hodges get valuable time on the field and Tom getting a start over Hiku. I hope they adjust to the match though because the game turned in the Sharks favour once Ballin came off and I believe that Hiku would have had the Sharks try covered that Tom couldn't stop. Hodges distribution hasn't been great and his failed dash for a try from dummy half was a coach killer.

Yes Bob. They clearly have a better backline. Players like Robson for example.;)

Do you think DCE is having a better year than Robson?

I would suggest only Brett, and the centres would make the Sharks team if picked on 2015 form.

Same as the Soufs game - our bench is just not as strong as other teams. We look like world beaters until the first forward rotation

Watch how the 2nd unfolds. A run of penalties against us & it will be 16-10 by the 50 minute mark.

Can't blame the forwards this week!

I think we will get the spoon.

Same as the Soufs game - our bench is just not as strong as other teams. We look like world beaters until the first forward rotation

Gould said that before kick off.

Oh well we should be a little better in 2016...... I hope!

I can see the Sharks winning this or coming very close. We just don't do the small things well, we constantly get penalised and our defence is soft. We look lost in attack too bar some individual brilliance here and there.

We are creating plenty of chances and are looking the much better side. If we stick to it the flood gates will open.
Yeah the penalty flood gates courtesy of Todd come and suck me Benny Greenturd

Hodges passing lacks coordination.
DCE totally off.
Foran seems to be trying, but he's about half as good as some people think he is. Both halves fail to control the game.
We'll lose this.

I said earlier in this thread, lose this and the spoons a certainty.

I'm currently thinking the spoons a certainty!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10