GAME DAY - Manly v Sharks [Round 17, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Frustrating game to watch, but a win is a win. Keeps the dream alive.
I thought the referees were awful, and two legitimate tries disallowed because the video refs don't have the attention to detail to be sure of themselves, or listen to the commentators.
I pity anyone who had Manly 13+ on that game. Seriously robbed.
NYEagle

The media are of the opinion that we played well today. This below from a Fox Sports article.

"It was a performance that again highlighted what the Sea Eagles are capable of when they are playing at anywhere near full strength".

Honestly, I'd rate our performance today as better than our effort against the Tigers. Most of us were fairly satisfied with our performance on that night.

Starling good effort today....
Lyons defence great and our five eight for 2016.
Hodges disappointing.
Happy for Gorgeous George having cast aside last year.
His defence with Matai have a few looking for them and dropping balls.
Ballin much better coming on after a break......
Tom T still needs to read defence better on wing although difficult decisions at times.
Jake T .....fabulous.

Frustrating game to watch, but a win is a win. Keeps the dream alive.
I thought the referees were awful, and two legitimate tries disallowed because the video refs don't have the attention to detail to be sure of themselves, or listen to the commentators.
I pity anyone who had Manly 13+ on that game. Seriously robbed.
NYEagle
Refs were down right disgraceful!!
Had a 100 on 13+, personally blame the Cun!s.

Hodges passes the ball like its a bag of lollies.

Refs were definitely using the scoreboard to decide when to give out the penalties

Have to agree with your statement about the refs. We ended up on the wrong side of the count 5-10. Because we were in control for the entire game, the refs decided to give the Sharks a massive lend.

Don't understand why 16,000 at Belmore is considered a marketing achievement of epic proportions, yet when we get 15,000 on a day like today in God's country, all we hear about is how we need to playing at major stadiums, because Brookvale doesn't cut it. Just got home and yes the facilities are 1970's at best, but no place else I would rather be on a Sunday afternoon.

Exactly as predicted. Barba comes on and Greenturd puts the call in to protect his pole smoking pet player. It's just fuking pathetic to watch this biased bull**** going on.

11 penalties to 1 in fact , 9 of the shark ones were subjective ie offside/ruck where they make it up as they are told.

****in joke and how good was it that we still outscored them during that time

Look, there's not much between first & last. It's th little things we do poorly.

Will someone please tell me what the game plan was today. Our kicking was all over the place and rubbish at times. Our kick chase was casual at best, we had no line speed in defence and the attack was disjointed and clunky. Tooves, what was the plan today mate. I applaud the use of Hodges who settled in after early jitters, but what were you trying to do out there?????
Hodges was awful, you're fandom of him shows me you watch a different game

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8