GAME DAY - Manly v Sharks [Round 26, 2015] Fanning Round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Crazy scoreline given the possession percentage .

Sharks are one dimensional. Their best play is the short kick from Ennis.
Jackson Bird is a centre playing at 5/8th. He is wasted there.
Our defence has been stoic (except Symonds, who is getting a Wade Graham masterclass)

Matai laughing after dropping the ball is unforgiveable. I am filthy about that still.

Sharks are dead set pretenders. They have no halves, and sh$t centres, our usual brittle back line defense looks quite comfortable. Hiku defending inside Tom works a lot better. Hiku uses his size to stop his opposing player, and if they go around him, Tom has the speed to cover.

Who ever replaces Foran next year, will have to work hard in defense, cause he has been pretty good defensively of late.

DCE fully fit, Matai fit, Lyon Fit, Ballin fit, Mason, Buhrer etc - we'd kill this sharks side.

Our defence has been stoic (except Symonds, who is getting a Wade Graham masterclass)

Matai laughing after dropping the ball is unforgiveable. I am filthy about that still.

And Foran laughing at the same scrum, patting Robson on the back with a cheer.

I may have to retract my previous statement.

It seem we do have a heart after all.

Be fabulous to send 2V out a winner.

Sharks are dead set pretenders. They have no halves, and sh$t centres, our usual brittle back line defense looks quite comfortable. Hiku defending inside Tom works a lot better. Hiku uses his size to stop his opposing player, and if they go around him, Tom has the speed to cover.

Who ever replaces Foran next year, will have to work hard in defense, cause he has been pretty good defensively of late.

DCE fully fit, Matai fit, Lyon Fit, Ballin fit, Mason, Buhrer etc - we'd kill this sharks side.

Same time, I'd rather them succeed, than any of the other top 8 sides.

Pretty sure he was laughing at himself for how silly he look.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8