GAME DAY - Manly v Sharks [Round 26, 2015] Fanning Round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That summation of our season was quite accurate.
The loss to Doesn'tmatta was our lowest effort and ultimately cost us 8th spot.
I disagree with the praiseworthy comments about DCE. He was way down on form for most of the season. He will have to get back to his best in 2016 to justify his salary.
One player who hasn't received much kudos for an improved season is Jorge. He was dropped for the finals in 2014 but, for me, was our most consistent player, along with Jake Turbojet.

You're not the bloke who bailed out the Sharks to the tune of $3.5 million last year - the pizza shop owner who was featured in the SMH this morning? Who used to support MWSE?
Oh I wish .. the $3.5m. Sharks could quite easily be the most financial Club in 2 years time. The development is at full steam. Enormous apartment complex, shopping centre etc. Have got the first $10m and now wait for next $40 to $50m that will come in the short term (2 to 3 years)

Oh I wish .. the $3.5m. Sharks could quite easily be the most financial Club in 2 years time. The development is at full steam. Enormous apartment complex, shopping centre etc. Have got the first $10m and now wait for next $40 to $50m that will come in the short term (2 to 3 years)
Pretty soon manly will reap the benefits of max's 2005 plans to redevelop the whole manly leagues club and carpark into modern retail and apartment complex. After making 10s of millions on this deal and securing the club's future, manly is set to benefit even more from the Penns' planned redevelopment of the same site and brookie oval, delivering an even moderner retail and apartment precinct, and new stadium. Thereby securing the club's future with 10s of millions of dollars.

Soon after, the new Chinese owners of the site are set to redevelop with an ultra modern retail and apartment precinct, again securing our future with 10s of millions of dollars.

Don't worry, they will find a way to blow their windfall. Just like they did with their Superleague money.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6