GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 8, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Seriously great win tonight. How good was our defence in that 2nd 40!?

I'm crying, laughing and soooooo proud of our maligned Manly Marvels :inlove::clap::party::balloon:

Wolfie try saves the day - AAAAAAOOOOH:wolfface:

Poor Ferris - looks like he damaged his ACL again :angel:

How good was it to see the Team rally around whoever made a mistake - its the mateship that we have been lacking due to all the off field stuff.:angel:

We won the Inaugural ANZAC Medal to put into the Trophy Cabinet :)

**** great effort.

We need Jake T and Soggy in the 8 & 10 every game.

Jorge welcome back.

T Red mate when they call "held" release for ****s sake.

Maybe like three less cold dropped balls a game.

We did ourselves no favours in that game with way too many dumb S **** penalties but dug deep and fought. All we can ask for.

Thought Horo and T-Red were really good tonight on the fringes.

A bit more commitment in defence from everyone made a big diff as well. Still too may errors and stupid penalties (and some outright unfathomable ones from the refs).

Good to get back in the winners circle. Hopefully that kick starts a little run of improvement

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8