GAME DAY - Manly v Warriors [Round 20, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What a way to finish a week of in-house BS.
Our best game of the year.
Well done
Tooves
Matty
Snake
Jake
and the whole busted Manly team.
MAAAAANNNLY!

Ok final stats show the heart in that - Taufua 139 metres, Hiku 153 metres, Mason 119 metres, Mateo 126 metres, Starling 158 metres and finally absolute champion Jake T 215 metres!
Do they count Hiku's metres running cross field?
There is something really wrong with those stats when it records Hiku making more metres than Jorge.

I think today has shown with he 3 grades to win away against teams ranked higher in each grade was a message to our board that the players although been a bit down this year have character and what a response to send. Toovey got today from the team that he has needed all year, courage , committment to go with the class that we have. I am very pleased to see this cause everyone must have feared the team would struggle today. Again it showed the club deals with adversity so well and what the board do next is going to be critical in how they handle things.

Thanks for the updates guys. Sitting in airport at the moment waiting to fly home. Sounds like it was a good win.

One of their greatest wins in recent decades. Had a good feeling leading into this one. The Warriors are our Trans-Tasman Sharks.

Interesting to see how Humptis Dumptis (Humpty Dumpty in Mendicant...err...Greek) spins this one. Will be a challenge for ZtH, let's see if he's up to it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8