GAME DAY THREAD, late news ****SPOILERS ****

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah  have heard that too and yes, Petero, Price etc but it's not working for us in 2010. The pack seems to ruin out of puff in middle parts of the game. You can see it, not sure if younger players can do better but we are struggling. It's no good keep talking about 1st half, it's an 80 minute game.

We run out of puff in the 2nd half coinciding with the fact the Roosters had all the pill

Let's not also forget that Kite was coming back from Disneyland, King was injured and Watmough, while giving his all, is clearly playing hurt

In the first half, I think that Bailey played okay but was he even on the field in the second? He seemed to have gone missing.

Turning point in the game for me was when Kite got taken out and the arseclown who did it to him didn't get sent off or even spend 10 in the bin but the nail in the coffin was when matai was held back/tackled without the ball which led to the Rooster's joke of a penalty try. How can you win a game when the refereeing decisions are a total joke?

Jethro link said:
Turning point in the game for me was when Kite got taken out and the arseclown who did it to him didn't get sent off or even spend 10 in the bin but the nail in the coffin was when matai was held back/tackled without the ball which led to the Rooster's joke of a penalty try. How can you win a game when the refereeing decisions are a total joke?

Have to agree Jethro that FUBARed us big time.

Just got back from the match.

It really is a game of two halves.

I was sure we would win at half time.

Sorta like a stunned mullet now.

:(

I was at the game working as security for the Manly team dressing sheds and watched the whole game from the touchline. We simply aren't a second half team and we cant play around Hodko. Hodko can tackle and field goal but the team cant work around him like they did with Orford. We need a professional halfback next year and some defencive and fit forwards. Rose is too fat and unfit misses too many tackles.

In 2008 we had defensive forwards like Menzies,Hall,Williamson. Our forwards today are easily to score against.

however we are not out yet but maybe Des has to make some risky changes.

Jerry1 link said:
Just got back from the match.

It really is a game of two halves.

I was sure we would win at half time.

Sorta like a stunned mullet now.

:(

How is that new halfback going by the way? pretty ****house imo

Terry link said:
  I was at the game working as security for the Manly team dressing sheds and watched the whole game from the touchline. 
While you were watching the game someone stole Des's wallet :)

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Terry link=topic=184892.msg288582#msg288582 date=1283087314]
   I was at the game working as security for the Manly team dressing sheds and watched the whole game from the touchline. 
While you were watching the game someone stole Des's wallet :)
[/quote]

Des was in the coaching box i was on the the field lol not my fault. But i was with Des and Jamie Lyon and Peter Peters in the media room for the press conference and they looked dejected and puzzled. Zorba looked like someone stole his wife.
However the team was very nice to me in the dressing rooms they gave me lunch and plenty of Gatorade.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6