GAME DAY THREAD, late news ****SPOILERS ****

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
as Gus said 'unbelievable" why can't we do that!! I'm sick of this slow, 1 tracked useless attack we have!!! Absolutely no idea and pathetic. This 2010 is one of the worst in many years. Pedestrian backline, overrated halves who has been missing for many weeks (imagine having Carney) and the kid we recruited Hargraves smashing us from pillar to post (while we keep frigging Bailey)

Buhrer is a frigging tot, how, with his size can he play 1st grade!!! Des, you have put us in the mire!!

both injured, stewart 2 majors in two years, doesn't conjur alot of confidence, williams is always 1 tackle away from long term injury, that's why parra let him go

missing_something link said:
[quote author=torana355 link=topic=184892.msg288103#msg288103 date=1283063822]
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=184892.msg288098#msg288098 date=1283063695]
the disturbing thing is our rosters weaker and a yr slower next year

How is that!!! We should have Snake and Wolfman back.
[/quote]
[/quote]

two guys with serious long term injury problems, and a guy who'll be very luck not to end up in jail - Wolfmans second year was very ordinary also

Bulldog magic!! As Gus said "where did it go" 14 nil up and getting chumped. 2011 Is looking no better, old tired boys,  

Darren link said:
as Gus said 'unbelievable\" why can't we do that!! I'm sick of this slow, 1 tracked useless attack we have!!! Absolutely no idea and pathetic. This 2010 is one of the worst in many years. Pedestrian backline, overrated halves who has been missing for many weeks (imagine having Carney) and the kid we recruited Hargraves smashing us from pillar to post (while we keep frigging Bailey)

Buhrer is a frigging tot, how, with his size can he play 1st grade!!! Des, you have put us in the mire!!

1 tracked about sums it up Darren, not in the Manly play, but in your mind when you have something in there and get like a dog with a bone

We will conveniently forget that SKD is 1 of the quicker players in the league when again finding an opportunity to get into Robbo's pace

It still amazes me how this useless attack you tell us about every week is somehow running 4th in the comp

we dont have the ability to score alot of points consistently ,ive watched manly for 30 years and its always the same thing ,we dominate and dominate and yet only end up 10-12 ponts ahead ,we totally outclassed the chokers today for 45 minutes yet the score at halftime read 14 zip,you cant control and win a game with that sort of lead anymore ,then these assholes come out and put 20 on us in 10 minutes ,and its not just the roosters any team can do it excpet us !!!!

missing_something link said:
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=184892.msg288105#msg288105 date=1283063912]
[quote author=torana355 link=topic=184892.msg288103#msg288103 date=1283063822]
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=184892.msg288098#msg288098 date=1283063695]
the disturbing thing is our rosters weaker and a yr slower next year

How is that!!! We should have Snake and Wolfman back.
[/quote]
[/quote]

two guys with serious long term injury problems, and a guy who'll be very luck not to end up in jail - Wolfmans second year was very ordinary also
[/quote]

The "very lucky" not to end up in jail line is absolute bull****

FFS Darren give it a rest.....

If you had your way we would be like the baby bronc's...oh that's right....

Yes we need some youth but not the whole jun. team.

Whare, Hoppa Jnr, wolfman, stewie (i have had two knee reco's and did notlose any pace...and i am a hacker) is a different look

we should of done a petition ages ago to get bailey canned i think the whole of the northern beaches would have signed it ,why is it so obvious to the outsiders yet the ones in the thick of it ignore his total incompetence

before anyone else says who would we put in ,im sure my 80 yr old grandmother could do a better job then  flick passing out the back when your tackled and on the ground like that clown has been doing  lol

The only good outcome from this is if we beat the Dogs we will end up in 7th and should play the Tigers in the first final game which im confident we could win....Other then that im very deflated and disappointed.

Also "Missing_something", you are a bloody tool making comments like "and a guy who'll be very luck not to end up in jail"  STFU.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8