Game day V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kevinward777

First Grader
It's a funny ole world mate alright . I've been told off myself quite a few times throughout my life and been told how it is . I respect those people and am not a negative person and tell it how I feel myself. Some are just thin skinned pussys.
My beautiful little wife gave me a world class spray the other night... I deserved it, and had a laugh... funnily enough, she was laughing with me a couple of minutes later.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
I don’t think most people are concerned over the trial performance at all. I think there were some good positives actually.
Being disappointed over getting injuries to players (again!!) in our weakest areas on top of the Walker affair is fair enough.
All the positive talk is great but the reality is that we are probably going to be down five or six top players for the early rounds... and this for a team who ran second last.Realistically it makes it damn tough and it ain’t the start we needed.Our first four or five games looked like incredibly tough assignments before these injuries if you look at the draw and our boys need confidence badly.Dissapointment is totally different to bagging the coach and team.

You are right of course. Most people here recognise that:
1. It is not the ideal start, nonetheless it is a trial match, not mid-way through the 2019 NRL season;
2. Injuries unfortunately played a part in the result; and may take a significant toll on our season (for me this is the most concerning point out of the match);
3. The squad is not a finished product by any means, and needs improvement - which will happen.

On the other hand, some people here (they know who they are) seem intent on trashing our team and staff after one trial match... and making sure the whole forum knows about it. To me, this sort of contribution is really not conducive to reasoned discussion which I am sure most people here want to have.

Ryan

Journey Man
It's a funny ole world mate alright . I've been told off myself quite a few times throughout my life and been told how it is . I respect those people and am not a negative person and tell it how I feel myself. Some are just thin skinned pussys.

Mate, you came across as a feral, redneck, bogan in your attack. Then you claimed someone ELSE is befitting The Kennel, when that spray would look very comfortable sitting alongside all their posts!

If you think I'm a pussy, then I'd be happy to hear you out face to face, and see if you're as lippy, because I'll tell you what Brad, there's no hiding behind your pack of ciggies and your keyboard, then.

I'd have no qualms putting you right back into your little box, if you think you're brazen enough to call me a thin skinned pussy.

Ryan

Journey Man
For the record, Garrick "really" excited me last night. I hope he's a mainstay. Fills a massive hole. Love to see him in the centres with Walker.

Happy for the wingers to be something like Hopoate and Taufua.

The Who

Journey Man
On the other hand, some people here (they know who they are) seem intent on trashing our team and staff after one trial match... .

I look at the roster of other clubs and they just seem much stronger than ours. Sure, our top 17 could make the final eight, but when three of those are injured in the one trial match our depth appears thin.
Without Tom Turbo - if the injury is as bad as first thought - then we lose our most potent attacking weapon.
It's a worry.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
So .. having read this entire thread ... my conclusion is that after one trial game, I am the only person left on Silvertails that still thinks we will be top 8 ...

Boy, talk about stick solid ...

brad

First Grader
Mate, you came across as a feral, redneck, bogan in your attack. Then you claimed someone ELSE is befitting The Kennel, when that spray would look very comfortable sitting alongside all their posts!

If you think I'm a pussy, then I'd be happy to hear you out face to face, and see if you're as lippy, because I'll tell you what Brad, there's no hiding behind your pack of ciggies and your keyboard, then.

I'd have no qualms putting you right back into your little box, if you think you're brazen enough to call me a thin skinned pussy.
Meow . Don't flatter yourself, I'll meet you wherever and whenever you want . Go back and read ur post that started all this and have a think about it Nancy.

Kevinward777

First Grader

Probably not a good idea mate.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
I find it hilarious that we live in a society filled with smut, crudeness and a general disrespect for others, and one poster telling somebody to f$&@ off on a footy forum has somehow managed to even get a mention... I remember the good old days where all swearing would be dubbed over on television with words like “damn” and “freakin” and how George Michaels very tame (by today’s standards) I want your sex video copped a worldwide ban on MTV. How people would pause whenever a funeral hearse drove past, and there was no such a thing as Sunday shopping. Boys were forced to eat a mouthful of soap when they got caught cussing at their siblings, and people were still shocked to read about murder in the newspapers... funny old world.
And we had crackernight, 5 papers a day, a Sunday roast and movie of the week, the only night games were the Amco and Wills cups, boxing was on the tele and cars still had carburetors, sun visors and bench seats.
Dang I miss those days...

Kevinward777

First Grader
And we had crackernight, 5 papers a day, a Sunday roast and movie of the week, the only night games were the Amco and Wills cups, boxing was on the tele and cars still had carburetors, sun visors and bench seats.
Dang I miss those days...
And if you didn’t catch someone on the blower before they walked out the door... it turned into a quest of sorts, trying to track them down.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12