Game day V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes mate . You do have a right just as any of us to make your point and only time will tell who is right and who is wrong .
I think time is on our side as things take time . Des has not had a team of 13 take the field for a full game as yet . Trials are just sorting the team out

Yep, and put it this way mate. I knew we'd struggle this year (in my opinion, we will & were given our depth out wide), but I still invested in 500 bucks for a season ticket for myself.
With them through thick or thin. Doesn't mean a can't whinge though. Jesus, I think I was the only one supporting Barrett and Lewis Brown last season (okay, maybe a rare few others
were backing them, too).

I guess it's okay to rip on some topics, but not with others.

Pecan nuts...

Pecan nuts... I used to collect bags of them off a golf course when I was a kid... they also had mulberry trees everywhere as well...
My fingers were constantly stained purple when the mulberrys were on from a tree in the backyard.
Unfortunately it committed the cardinal sin of letting it's roots lift the footpath in the backyard and dad decided that crime was punishable by death.
A bit harsh in my estimate but I proved to be not quite Horace Rumpole as a defence attorney and death it was...

Ryan is a good bloke mate , He wants the best for our club just like we all do but he just sees things differently than us .
Mate ok we probably all do , and if you think he is a good bloke that's ur call not mine . I commented about his constant whinging , a comment that the he didn't like . Suck it up and get over it and if I'm thrown from this site for having a crack at him so be it as I won't lose sleep over it .

More poor journalism from useless nine news. Just watched the sport report and of course all about how good the gummies went with the final score..... sharks 28 Manly 12.
Great reporting morons. Final score was sharks 28 Manly 22

Mate ok we probably all do , and if you think he is a good bloke that's ur call not mine . I commented about his constant whinging , a comment that the he didn't like . Suck it up and get over it and if I'm thrown from this site for having a crack at him so be it as I won't lose sleep over it .
There is a lot of passion of footy forums mate and you are both passionate supporters .

Yep, and put it this way mate. I knew we'd struggle this year (in my opinion, we will & were given our depth out wide), but I still invested in 500 bucks for a season ticket for myself.
With them through thick or thin. Doesn't mean a can't whinge though. Jesus, I think I was the only one supporting Barrett and Lewis Brown last season (okay, maybe a rare few others
were backing them, too).

I guess it's okay to rip on some topics, but not with others.
Mate you should be taken seriously and be respected for being a true supporter who financially backs our club .
The truth is .........
WE ALL WHINGE and VENT ON HERE . You are not the only one
At least you have the balls to speak your mind . Keep it up Ryan !!!

Season over before it begins, we have no depth and with Tom missing the first 6 weeks all our options for a replacement are reserve graders. If (as I suspect) the nrl punt walker we have 1 threat in the backline and that is dce. Long season coming up could be as bad as last.

Jeeesus H. Christ...emerge from the post-night shift fog to handbags at 20 paces and people wetting their pants over a trial game...WTAF?!

Injuries aside (which are luck of the draw, and every player is going to be more susceptible to at this time of year, no amount of running up sand dunes and lifting heavy stuff is going to really prepare you for a full-contact sport)...it was a trial match. A. TRIAL. MATCH.

What’s Des known for? The ‘under the radar’ thing? So whaddya reckon, he just chucked all the cards on the table last night? Here everybody, have a sneak peek at all the combos, the set plays, the defensive structures we’ll be using this year? Pig’s arse he did.

There are guys who played last night for whom that game will be the peak of their footy careers - they won’t see first grade ever, and it’ll be the ‘that time I played in a pre-season match with some NRL guys’ story they’ll tell at the pub for the next 50 years. You test people out of position in trials, you try structures and plays you’ll never ever use in a real comp game, you give players a run that are the outsidest of outside chances to ever get a run in the top grade - you basically throw a whole lot of sh*t at the wall and see what sticks. It’s really not worth chucking a tanty over.

And as for the ‘party culture’ thing - who’s to say they weren’t told to take the night off and let their hair down a bit before the season starts? Besides which...if they’re turning up, training the house down, and meeting the standards the coaching and conditioning staff are expecting - who gives a toss what they’re doing in their downtime, if it’s not illegal, amoral, or criminal? I care about as much as I care what my workmates are up to tonight.

There’s passionately supporting your team, and then there’s childishly losing your sh*t over trivialities...

@Ryan is right about that backline. Without Tom and Walker its pedestrian. We've got hope only that guys like Suli , Elliot, Parker and Garrick perform exceptionally above expectations or we'll be dead in the water.
Oh boy it’s going to be a long season again already.We don’t have decent wingers or backs.

Oh boy it’s going to be a long season again already.We don’t have decent wingers or backs.

01. Tom Trbojevic
04. Dylan Walker
05. Albert Hopoate
06. Kane Elgey
07. DCE

are all good. Also think if last night was anything to go by, Garrick has some raw pace and skill / effort.

I know how to import Glocks in peices that you can put together under the radar to form complete peices.

Why import when you can go to the gym , work out and build your own guns ?

total_shape_2017_featured_image_winning_guns_r01.png

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10