GAME ON!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was a great game of footy, could have gone either way.
Way too many mistakes from the Aussies in the 2nd half.

Well done to the KIWIS who played with persistence and passion.

great time to get rid of Slater and Monaghan and make 2 Manly boys permanent fixtures in the Aussie team,
What blunders!

No way should an Aussie team that led 8-0 have lost that game. A few players were shown up as not having the class needed when it counts most. Very disappointing though the Kiwis lifted. I thought Stuart did some very stupid subbing.

Probably a loss is a good thing for wolfman might get his feet back on the ground in time for 2009 after a stellar season

Having seen the game twice, I thought that Kitey, Stewart and Choc were Australia's best.  Kitey should try to be the second guy into a tackle and not the fourth.  The fourth guy seems to only have the head to hang onto, hence penalties flow.  Couldn't name or sight any others in the Australian pack.  All duds.  Toopoo runs on the spot, Gallen puffs about creating nothing, Fitsgibbon and Petro are just way to old, Lafranchi nowhere, can't remember anyone else having any impact.  The NZ pack were just dominant.  Seems to me that D Williams should really ignore trying to do a Slater when he has the ball and remember what Dessie taught him.  And never blame concussion for a poor performance.               

Kitey is developing a habit of reaching the play the ball to early. He is use to Ballins service and it shows, Smith gives good service but plays the game at a different pace to Manly.

He ends up getting there too early and having to mess about before hitting the line.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6