Game, set and match Foran Re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: It's official

Interview with him in Sunday Telegraph.
He changed his mind several times and had dinner an a few beers at Haslers house a few days ago to tell him he was staying with Manly.

RE: It's official

Yeah, this is fantastic news. So glad that he has signed on with us. Such a sigh of relief. This makes the win over the doggies even sweeter.

I guess its a real testament to the positive playing culture that manly has.

Now onto T-Rex (hopefully its not another saga :) )

I like this line.

""As much as I knew what Dessie was capable of, I also knew it was important to have a great team around me.

"In the end, that's why I stayed (at Manly)."

Basically Foran knows the Dogs don't have the cattle to win a premiership, smart boy.

Very good news on kieran foran, now time to resign brett, ballin, matai. Its going to be tough to retain T-REX for next year since it all depends on how much cash he wants if he was going to stay at Manly!

When Hasler first announced he was going to the Bulldogs I was totally expecting Foran would be the first to follow him. In fact I even expected Foran to be at the dogs this year with his get out clause. But after talking to Darrell Williams in Leeds, I changed my mind. Darrell was super confident of Kieran staying and he has been proven right. Next Sunday's game against the raiders, the supporters who went on the world club challenge tour have been invited into a private suite for the day. Darrell is going to be there too so I'll ask how confident he is about T Rex and Ballin and Snake. He is a good man Darrell Williams. Very funny, and it was very interesting on tour listening to his side of the whole Des Hasler to the Bulldogs situation.

Can you share those thoughts bones?

I really liked him darnell Williams as a player and was really haapy when he got back involved with the club... Wasn't he also our first Nz international?

Darrell Williams was a damn solid centre for us, filled in at other positions too, but one of the safest defensive players in the comp.

Great news for Manly! I'm glad it's finally official. I have no doubt all the bulldogs fans who were creaming themselves when they thought he had signed with them, will start saying he's overrated etc.

In my eyes our 4 most important players are the Stewart boys, Foran and DCE. So I would say all the attention would have to turn to signing Brett now.

Nthn NSW said:
And so Perry ahead of Greenturd on points so far.

Games best CEO pffttt

Only on points? Understatement in big chunks....Perry has revitalised the front office to make it the most effective we have had for many years...

Great news and great effort by Perry to get the monies to keep the happiest Team in the Comp 'in a good place' :heart:

On Friday night, I was sitting in the Western Stand at ANZ and saw Foz walk out and give one of our Traniers the biggest bear hug :angel:
I knew then that he was staying. Wonderful comraderie with the new Coacing/Support Staff all augers well for Manly's continued success.

Des left the Boys without any Support Staff for their future, it was fitting that the Son Of Sam was skulking at ANZ with the lights off in his Doghouse.

#B2B with 2V

Interview in the Bellylaugh - Why Kieran didn't join Des Diggler at Belmore:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/kieran-foran-believes-hell-reach-his-peak-with-geoff-toovey/story-e6frexnr-1226341663236

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6