Game, set and match Foran Re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Higgins is around but how good is Ballin. He is everywhere tying up lose ends and he rarely makes a mistake. While I like Higgins they are huge boots to fill. Imagine if Matt had a running game!! He truly would be worth 800k and be an absolute superstar.

Lussick, Kite, Oldfield and Joe to go to keep T-Rex, Matai and Brett. We have George back, Cunningham and Jake T coming through. I read Jake (SG Ball rep prop) scored a try in his first Toyota Cup game.

BE MANLY DONT BE A DOG - simple as that.

I like he stayed for less money, that means more for Trex, Snake and co

1947 said:
This is fab!

I admit I thought he was gone long ago, so I am surprised by this and I stand corrected.

Great club, great culture. :)

I was the same 1947. I had assumed a long time ago that he was gone. I still remember that interview around Desgate time where he said that he was committed to Manly for 2012 but wouldn't commit longer than that. I can understand why he would say that but geez it still made me nervous.

Congrats Kieran. Awesome stuff.

This is why we follow Manly. What a great weekend allround. :)

Cameron said:
I maybe wrong but I think rambofan got banned

Correct. He/she copped a month long banning (and if my memory serves me correctly) until the 19th of May so if anybody is waiting for a reply from him/her, you may just have to wait a while.

Jethro said:
Cameron said:
I maybe wrong but I think rambofan got banned

Correct. He/she copped a month long banning (and if my memory serves me correctly) until the 19th of May so if anybody is waiting for a reply from him/her, you may just have to wait a while.

So I'm going to have to wait till then to get my apology for being called an idiot and a tard for stating that Foran hadn't made up his mind when Ramboclown was touting he had signed with the dogs. Damn!!

Besides the obv reasons for being happy he re-signed, I am also glad we didn't lose some of you to stress related heart failures.

It was certainly interesting over the last few weeks reading the posts.

Maybe it's passion, but some here may not live past 60. (50)!

unless you can third party sponsor, some things may just be outside of our control.

Anyway a short break now until it starts all over again with (insert name here).

Sounded like the girlfriends do have a lot of power of the boys too!

The post signing comments from players I find interesting (and by that I mean.... Well.... If one wants to not leave ones mates, don't take 8 weeks to sign).

yadda yadda yadda

terrific news !!!

i must admit , i was one that though he had/was going to sign for the bulldogs.
so glad i was wrong.....

Rambo where are you now , with your official done & dealt source ????

now its put to bed , time to play footy & go back to back....

joeboy said:
Can you share those thoughts bones?

I really liked him darnell Williams as a player and was really haapy when he got back involved with the club... Wasn't he also our first Nz international?

I think Mark Broadhurst might have been our first NZ international, he played in the early eighties.
I remember being in the Sheridan Stand in 1981 when he was in the famous Manly vs Newtown semi final brawl.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4