Game Thread v St George

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Same, we have no other choice really.

This little slump has come during the Origin period, must have had some effect on us, however no excuse.

Yeah only little at the moment, 2005 is what I call a big slump.

Today was terrible but we are still 4 clear of 3rd, the turn around must start next week otherwise we are in trouble.

Jesus, im changing my mind like you. Thats not good, means I have nfi :p

But yes I am very worried. hoping for some reason its the Origin period but I think its more as we still had good players out there today.

Garts - my boots aren't big, but they are all quality. Aspire all you like my friend.

Poor quality ;) :p .

Anyway fark you Manly, why this game!! My boss is a dirty dragons fan and im sicking of being beaten by them year in and year out.

Same, we have no other choice really.

This little slump has come during the Origin period, must have had some effect on us, however no excuse.

but we do have a choice.

matt ballin to hooker and monas to halfback

I was more commenting that we need to stick with him in the long run as Monas is off next season. Im happy for him to have a stint in PL as a wake now though.

However it is not all Orfords fault, the team is not performing as a unit, no urgency and they are making lots of stupid errors.

true garts but surely the captain and chief playmaker has to take a big chunk of the responsibility

Yes he does, however I think some are jumping all over him a bit too much. However its not hard to see why, everyone did it too Monas when it was not always his fault and Orford is on about twice the salary, he deserves some flak but our problems are deaper than Orford playing poor, blaming him is the easy option.

But yes I am very worried. hoping for some reason its the Origin period

I am hoping the same thing.

We were missing 6 of our normal 1st grade squad today. Kite, Lyon, Bell, Stewart, Matai, Rose. I am confident that once Origin is over all starts to click again.

It just makes us realise how hard those blokes actually work out there on the field.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8