Games dumbest F*ckwit !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=185306.msg294045#msg294045 date=1284325919]
I'd be happy if he just learnt how to catch. Not only is he on a good contract he is also costing us a fortune in spray on adhesive, he seriously must go through 2 or 3 cans himself in a game.
[/quote  

PMSL !!!!!!  thats a great call

mickqld link said:
[quote author=robbiea link=topic=185306.msg294033#msg294033 date=1284301752]
For what Watmough gives the team ,he takes away with mistakes & penalties. He seems to be a smug c@nt ,& i for one wouldnt mind seeing him gone !.What happened to the no dickhead rule ! When We have had the games biggest dickhead on our side forever. f**k Choc off.....

What a f**kwit thing to say. Who would you rather? That pussy coward Ben Creagh from saints??? Get real you fool the guy has tried his guts out on one leg for months. Yes he has a big head and ego to match but fully fit and in form I wouldn't swap him for anyone else. A player who is capable of playing like he did against west tigers last year as a one man wrecking machine will do in my team any day. Go Choc come back bigger and better in 2011.
[/quote]

The fact that you have to go back to last year when praising Choc is a rather sad indictment, don't you think?

As for Choc over Creagh, if I was in charge of the purse strings at a club, the only responsible thing for me to do would be to go for Creagh. Sorry, taking off the maroon and white glasses.

It is sad when you think of a player's form of 2009!! I don't think he did alot since that awesome origin game he played. Yet the same could be said about Glenn, Robbo, Perry, Ballin. When you think a broken down Panther 25 year old reserve grader will probably become our best and fairest in 2010 you can see why we were pretenders all thru 2010. I want to say Rodney played great.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Why would you call Rodney a reserve grader Darren ?
If Rodney's a reserve grader,it's not saying much for the other backrowers.He out-played them all year and 15 other clubs would have loved to have him playing for them..

he was in the Panthers reserve grade team before he came to us. He was up and down because of injuries. I also think we have to be careful "overrating" our squad. We rattle on about all these internationals but if Tony Williams can make a preliminary kiwi squad then the depth isn't the best. No one could really say that Foran was brilliant this year and he is playing test footy.

On paper only Lyon would be an international from this years team.

The bloke's been playing on one leg for 15 weeks, giving it all every week. He bleeds Maroon and White. Love you Choc.

Darren link said:
he was in the Panthers reserve grade team before he came to us. He was up and down because of injuries. I also think we have to be careful \"overrating\" our squad. We rattle on about all these internationals but if Tony Williams can make a preliminary kiwi squad then the depth isn't the best. No one could really say that Foran was brilliant this year and he is playing test footy.

Rubbish. Pure rubbish. Rodney played in 2003 Panthers premiership winning side. He was a regular first grader when fit. Stop making **** up.

Matai would be a certain starter for the Kiwis.

Darren link said:
he was in the Panthers reserve grade team before he came to us. He was up and down because of injuries. I also think we have to be careful \"overrating\" our squad. We rattle on about all these internationals but if Tony Williams can make a preliminary kiwi squad then the depth isn't the best. No one could really say that Foran was brilliant this year and he is playing test footy.

Let's not forget Darren the class of Rodney

Grand Final winning back rower, showing enough promise to make City v Country and be 1 of the 1st picked in a strong Penrith backrow, before a few injuries chopped him down for a couple of years. And still only 25, which I know you rate as getting over the hill, but a lot of footy left in him

Foran's form prior to the test match he played was strong enough to warrant selection, imo what we saw from him at the end of the season was a young fella struggling with the rigours of a full NRL season

Choc's problems this year came from not having a creative halfback who was capable of putting the guy where the gaps were. Last few years we've had a great combination of Orford,Watmough,B Stewart,Lyon directing our attack. This year we lacked a decent attacking fullback and a creative halfback. Hopefully we get snake back and DCE shows his promise in 2011 and with a fit Choc and Lyon we will be back into the top 4. Defensively we showed yesterday we can be committed. The scoreline was no reflection of the game. 8 points from bull**** penalties and 2 tries from blatant forward passes puts saints at best about 6 - 10 points better than us and that wont be good enough to win this years or next years premierships. Those wankers are kidding themselves.

Back to the original question, my answer, David Gallop
PS. Rodney was our best forward this year

all I mentioned was that we seem to "overrate" our players. Rodney didn't make any high level rep stuff but is our player of the year. Hence, the poor placing by Manly in 2010. Our "internationals" have performed quite poorly (except Jamie) this year. Hopefully next year, it will be Foran, Choc, Stewart or Jamie as our player of the year, if they are I'm sure we will be top 4.

Two Souths mates from work reckon they would only want a handful of players. They would take Brett, Jamie, Foran and Choc. They reckon Wolfie is a 1 year hack. Matai can't stay on the paddock, Stewart too slow and runs across field, Rose too fat and Kite past glories. They forgot King and Ballin but they have Burgess and Isaac Luke so I suppose I would want those 2 too. 

Who cares what those dribbling loser Rabbid supporters think?
The only players from their crap team we'd have is Burgess and Luke.I would'nt feed the rest...

Choc missed having a skillful half like Ox to put him through gaps. Previously he ran the lines & the half created the space for him. This year he was left to create his own space. He is a great running second rower with the right playmaker in the team.

Darren link said:
all I mentioned was that we seem to \"overrate\" our players. Rodney didn't make any high level rep stuff but is our player of the year. Hence, the poor placing by Manly in 2010. Our \"internationals\" have performed quite poorly (except Jamie) this year. Hopefully next year, it will be Foran, Choc, Stewart or Jamie as our player of the year, if they are I'm sure we will be top 4.

Two Souths mates from work reckon they would only want a handful of players. They would take Brett, Jamie, Foran and Choc. They reckon Wolfie is a 1 year hack. Matai can't stay on the paddock, Stewart too slow and runs across field, Rose too fat and Kite past glories. They forgot King and Ballin but they have Burgess and Isaac Luke so I suppose I would want those 2 too. 

Darren, you need to find some better mates with some sort of idea about footy

Jaiman Lowe over Glenn Stewart

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Some players run through holes and others create holes.  With Ox gone, Choc lacked a hole creator.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8