Garricks performance at centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m getting less convinced every week with this centre experiment. I thought he would fire against his old team and the south coast locals.

I'm still wondering why we have turned one of the best finishing wingers in the comp into a mediocre centre?

Who wins ?

Not Manly.
Not Garrick.

It was a bewildering decision at the time, and nothing has happened on the field to make it any less so.

The major flaw with Garrick is he doesn’t read the play and he keeps his feet flat and positions his body to take the inside attacker a large percentage of the time.

For me he is best suited to the squad as the left winger and that’s where he should be playing.

Personal preference to play another position he hasn’t exceeded expectations at is letting the team down.

And yet again, for people keeping count, Garrick has let in tries in all 4 games this season due to poor defensive reads.

I'm still wondering why we have turned one of the best finishing wingers in the comp into a mediocre centre?

Who wins ?

Not Manly.
Not Garrick.

It was a bewildering decision at the time, and nothing has happened on the field to make it any less so.
It happened because the Knights offered him fullback type money and Manly matched it.

Thats fine. So, we should have,

but then when you are on fullback type money you don't want to play wing.

Ask Zac Lomax.

The same bewildering stuff we saw last year with Schuster, until it was too late.

Meanwhile one of the best defensive centres in the game is festering in NSW Cup.

The same bewildering stuff we saw last year with Schuster, until it was too late.

Meanwhile one of the best defensive centres in the game is festering in NSW Cup.

See this is what I don't get.

Whilst our wingers were much improved today, compared to previous weeks, I can't see how the overall team has been improved with Garrick to centre.

There is literally no upside I can see.

See this is what I don't get.

Whilst our wingers were much improved today, compared to previous weeks, I can't see how the overall team has been improved with Garrick to centre.

There is literally no upside I can see.
They panicked when it looked like he would go to Newcastle. One day, the club may learn you cannot allow players or player agents to dictate where or how they play. Team and club first.

They panicked when it looked like he would go to Newcastle. One day, the club may learn you cannot allow players or player agents to dictate where or how they play. Team and club first.

Posters keep saying this, but again it makes no sense.

Garrick got his big pay day, and good on him.

But how does Garrick enjoy his footy more by being given a bath every week at centre, as opposed to his full involvement on the wing.

Same goes for Lomax too tbh. Wingers are probably close to the most involved players on the field.....and therefore really fkn important.

It makes no logical sense that plating centre is seen as a promotion.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8