Garricks performance at centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm not sure how long they can give Garrick at centre. Does anyone know if he played junuors there?

I'm not sure how long they can give Garrick at centre. Does anyone know if he played junuors there?

He said he played centre for all his juniors.
Maybe that is why Dragons let him go as he didn’t cut it as a centre. Manly then selected him at centre.

Did not see the game. Was he crap in D again?

I missed the game and watched the replay after reading comments on how the players went, I failed to see why he is being picked out after todays game, a couple of misreads and also made some great tackles. He was ineffective in attack today however he has been going well in that area.

He said he played centre for all his juniors.
Maybe that is why Dragons let him go as he didn’t cut it as a centre. Manly then selected him at centre.

Did not see the game. Was he crap in D again?
Not the best defensive effort. It's either he is not communicating with his winger or just jamming in and not reading the play.

I missed the game and watched the replay after reading comments on how the players went, I failed to see why he is being picked out after todays game, a couple of misreads and also made some great tackles. He was ineffective in attack today however he has been going well in that area.
Several Titans tries came from Garrick misreads or ineffective tackles or both. Our right side defense has been very poor in matches that Garrick has played this year.

As my @NREagle said to me mid game, how many consistent weeks has he had with his wing partner to build chemistry, learn and adjust ?

2 is it?

Maybe give him time..

How many consistent weeks did Ben T have to build chemistry, learn and adjust with his wing partner?

How many weeks did Lachie Croker have to do the same when he was marking RTS after Ben T did a hammy?

Garrick is a fine, fine player....on the wing.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8