Gee I feel sorry for Matai!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a penalty every day. You can't whack a bloke in the head whether you meant it or not or could prevent it or not.

It's a penalty every day. You can't whack a bloke in the head whether you meant it or not or could prevent it or not.

Stevo said:

Not a penalty on the day Buhrer gets whacked in the head ;)

Stevo said:

Kiwi Eagle said:
Stevo said:

and that my friend is the real problem. I have no problem with Matai being penalised, he hit him in the head albeit accidentally, but this is where the refs get rightfully critcised, JB gets hit in the head and no penalty, as someone who is not wiser than me once said "Please Explain"

Kiwi Eagle said:
Stevo said:

and that my friend is the real problem. I have no problem with Matai being penalised, he hit him in the head albeit accidentally, but this is where the refs get rightfully critcised, JB gets hit in the head and no penalty, as someone who is not wiser than me once said "Please Explain"

The inconsistencies in that match were obvious for all to see. The forward passes, ours were called, theirs let go, love taps on the head, off side and the rest. Those two refs were a joke. When Lyon protested Matai's hit he was told, "hit him in the head, automatic penalty". When Burher was hit, no penalty. Both accidental in my opinion, but refereed differently. I'm beginning to believe in the conspiracy theory that Harrigan is manipulating the system to keep us out this season.

The inconsistencies in that match were obvious for all to see. The forward passes, ours were called, theirs let go, love taps on the head, off side and the rest. Those two refs were a joke. When Lyon protested Matai's hit he was told, "hit him in the head, automatic penalty". When Burher was hit, no penalty. Both accidental in my opinion, but refereed differently. I'm beginning to believe in the conspiracy theory that Harrigan is manipulating the system to keep us out this season.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6