Gee what a shock

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently Parra released a similar statement but I haven't looked for it yet

18th and 19th man for the rest of the season. Great preparation for rep footy and a new club.

Alternatively, NSW Cup might be a good place for them to demonstrate their level of commitment for this season. Put in for 3-4 weeks in training and park footy before they earn the privilege of playing first grade again for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

Play them both in the front row till they are a broken mess
No disrespect, but if a Storm forward crunches DCE into oblivion, I actually wouldn't be too disappointed. In fact, it would actually make me smile if I'm honest.

**** him.

We are a laughing stock. The joke team of the league. 40 yrs following this great club and I've never seen such a shambles. There must be underlying reasons for all this. Manly administration needs to come clean with what's going on or they will lose thousands of fans.

Yes it is D Day

Saturday night will be telling, if we get 18,000 I'll eat my hat, if we get less then 10,000 then the games up!!

Really hope this doesn't happen. We need to stick together now more than ever. We support the club, the badge and the history. We don't have to support certain players or guys behind the scenes.

They may all be laughing at us now. That comes from hatred sprouted from jealousy. They may mock us for the circus that has followed the club for the last year. But one thing we must ensure is that they can't mock US. The fans. Make it so that nobody can ever say we abandoned the club when we needed it us most. We go to the games, we cheer (certain players) louder than ever and in doing that we give the rest of the NRL the two fingers. We don't care if they laugh. Guess what? We hate them too.

2 things:
1 It's time the NRL has something like the transfer windows in the EPL. I just can't blame players for getting into negotiations with people offering them serious dough -- they have 10 yrs to make a lifetime's wages. The NRL should constrain clubs and agents etc to off-season and maybe a window for movements mid-season.

2 I just don't see the point of playing people like foran and DCE in key 'spine' positions once they've signed to go elsewhere. They become 'lame dog' players who are using up time and space for the development of their replacements. But it's a waste to boot them to reggies. Both of them would be useful in the rotation as utilities; to cover backrow, playmaking to supplement the new people being blooded. DCE is useful like this for Qld. Use them up, but I'd be rebuilding the spine and the longer time in first grade the new guys have the better. bring on littlejohn...

I don't get the whole " they only have 10 years to make a lifetimes worth of income"

Funny, I thought that when they retired from footy with about 10 times the money I managed to save in 40 years, and at 33, they still had maybe 30 good years of working to go.

Oh sure instead of earning 1.1 million a year they might earn 60k a year like the rest of us but they are hardly finished at 33!!

I do not blame them for taking the money, I would!!!!! However, how it was all handled I have a issue with.

Mistakes have happened on three fronts:

1. The million dollar babies not deciding during the off season. We can only ponder why the delays.

2. Management for shedding senior players before the commitment of the babies. Or even just trying to keep both.

3. Coach. For being someone the babies don't appear to want to play for.

I don't get the whole " they only have 10 years to make a lifetimes worth of income"

Funny, I thought that when they retired from footy with about 10 times the money I managed to save in 40 years, and at 33, they still had maybe 30 good years of working to go.

Oh sure instead of earning 1.1 million a year they might earn 60k a year like the rest of us but they are hardly finished at 33!!
Commentary, coaching, trainer, small business operator... Plenty of options to trade off your name

Please Titans, do a trade with us for Elgey and Ryan James. If not have DCE and Foz in NSW Cup. Let them get bashed up for the rest of the season.

No disrespect, but if a Storm forward crunches DCE into oblivion, I actually wouldn't be too disappointed. In fact, it would actually make me smile if I'm honest.

**** him.
How funny would it be if sid suffered a career-ending knee injury or similar, in game 1 for the Tits 2016.

and the stupid Tits, who are broke, watch as they have to pay the c8ck fa$e $4.5 mill for doin nothin.

or ditto F. Witforan & the inbreds.

Exactly Mark - I would most likely take 10 years to crack $1M. These blokes will most likely earn $5M in five years, and still be young enough to work in some other job for another 30 years. It is total BS to say they have to set themselves up now. (Although many of them are dumb enough to blow it all)

Really hope this doesn't happen. We need to stick together now more than ever. We support the club, the badge and the history. We don't have to support certain players or guys behind the scenes.

They may all be laughing at us now. That comes from hatred sprouted from jealousy. They may mock us for the circus that has followed the club for the last year. But one thing we must ensure is that they can't mock US. The fans. Make it so that nobody can ever say we abandoned the club when we needed it us most. We go to the games, we cheer (certain players) louder than ever and in doing that we give the rest of the NRL the two fingers. We don't care if they laugh. Guess what? We hate them too.

I wonder how many tickets have actually been sold ? If it is raining, under these circumstances i wouldn't at all be surprised if the attendance figures is below 7,000. Sorry, i can see a 'fans revolt' and they will vote with their feet. The club administration take a large chunk of the responsibility for this mess.
The 2nd half of last year wasn't too good. The beginning of this year has been worse.

The last time i really felt great about a Manly performance was June 21 M V Rorters Brookvale last year.

Lets give the two traitors 1 match or even 1 half 40 mins. to perform, and if they dont or cant then Reggies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4