General NRL chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Dan what's the chance of bumping this thread up with the fixed ones up the top of the page so we don't have to go searching for it.

A general chit chat thread seems like a great idea for those things that don't need there own thread.

Dave "Coaltrain" Taylor signs with the Capra's. ... Hey @mozgrame , bet you wish you had invested in the meat pie franchise when you had the chance.

PSS Hope he has a good year for you.

I think he'll go well this year, but it's a bit of a worry when a 29 year old has to come home to mum to help get his head straight. :confused:

No offence to any mums out there, but jeeeez.......young blokes these days. I suppose if anyone can tell you straight that you've been a tool and to pull your head in, it's your mum!

I think he'll go well this year, but it's a bit of a worry when a 29 year old has to come home to mum to help get his head straight. :confused:

No offence to any mums out there, but jeeeez.......young blokes these days. I suppose if anyone can tell you straight that you've been a tool and to pull your head in, it's your mum!

You've been a bit quiet of late @mozgrame. Hope all is ok

Does anyone know how many FTA games we have this year? Tossing up whether to get Fox. Anyone know how much it costs for Fox? Only want it for the sport. Nothing else.

Does anyone know how many FTA games we have this year? Tossing up whether to get Fox. Anyone know how much it costs for Fox? Only want it for the sport. Nothing else.
I thoughti saw an add for just the sports $39 p/m

I thoughti saw an add for just the sports $39 p/m
Yeah. I'v seen that ad too. That's why I was asking. If I can get NRL & AFL for less than $10 /wk I just might be able to justify it. But it's the fine print I'm concerned about. Often they will say $39/mth but then plus plus. Just like what happens when you fly Jetstar!!!

Yeah. I'v seen that ad too. That's why I was asking. If I can get NRL & AFL for less than $10 /wk I just might be able to justify it. But it's the fine print I'm concerned about. Often they will say $39/mth but then plus plus. Just like what happens when you fly Jetstar!!!

https://www.foxtel.com.au/shop.html

Seems to be $39 a month PLUS $100 installation fee and that's it.

giphy.gif

I just got Foxtel installed and it was as Globaleagle said $100 installation, $39 a month for 12 months, no lock in contract, then it reverts back to the standard price of $65 a month.

I'll probably ditch it at seasons end and then get another special at the same time next year.

Good luck with it.

NRL turning into a one or two team competition. It will be the ruin of it look at the A-League lack of interest because it’s a one sided competition Sydney FC , fans of opposing teams basically giving up in droves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8