Generic thread title.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RE: Choc fanboy thread

bones said:
mozgrame said:
I still miss George Rose.

He's male... it's Mister George Rose.

Sorry. I should explain. I still dress up in drag, but because I'm a bit rough, I call myself, Miss George Rose.

Actually...I don't. LOL! I had myself confused with a Monty Python skit.

I didn't think it was ever possible to hate Parra more than after 82/83 but now it has. Fkn Gower waxing lyrical like he's some sort of NRL senior guru, he's a plonker, lucky to ever lace on a first grade boot. Brad Arthur the new master coach and obviously a Jack Gibson clone and all those ex Manly players we couldn't do without. Geezus lord give me strength for my posting rhetoric when we play them will far exceed any other foul mouthed rant I have ever posted here.

mickqld said:
I didn't think it was ever possible to hate Parra more than after 82/83 but now it has. Fkn Gower waxing lyrical like he's some sort of NRL senior guru, he's a plonker, lucky to ever lace on a first grade boot. Brad Arthur the new master coach and obviously a Jack Gibson clone and all those ex Manly players we couldn't do without. Geezus lord give me strength for my posting rhetoric when we play them will far exceed any other foul mouthed rant I have ever posted here.

I can't wait!!

As I said earlier only way to kill it is lock it, otherwise it's going for another 3 months!!

mozgrame said:
marga said:
globaleagle said:
I'm drunk as

pls stop posting in this thread

Even I am over this thread. :)

Forget Choc and the eels Marga. It's storms we should be worried about today. Are they building up out there yet?

Was building up at lunch time but has gone around us again. Has been very hot and sticky all week. Have had some rain, need more but without the wild storms hopefully. Hope you get some to cool things down.

globaleagle said:
To those who want this thread gone....think about how I feel.

Every time one of you funny buggers post in here....I get an alert sent to me!

Yes, I understand the irony posting here.

It's kinda like coppery, or bronzy.

is your name Bob?

marga said:
mozgrame said:
marga said:
globaleagle said:
I'm drunk as

Forget Choc and the eels Marga. It's storms we should be worried about today. Are they building up out there yet?

Was building up at lunch time but has gone around us again. Has been very hot and sticky all week. Have had some rain, need more but without the wild storms hopefully. Hope you get some to cool things down.

^Giggity! lol. :p

We got a storm around 3 this morning which turned into rain and is still going at the moment. We hit 40deg here yesterday. Very humid too. We'll see what happens today :)

marga said:
mozgrame said:
marga said:
globaleagle said:
I'm drunk as

We got a storm around 3 this morning which turned into rain and is still going at the moment. We hit 40deg here yesterday. Very humid too. We'll see what happens today :)

Sweet!! Double post! That means good luck

Oh, by the way, Good Morning GE!! :D

mozgrame said:
marga said:
mozgrame said:
marga said:
globaleagle said:
I'm drunk as

marga said:
mozgrame said:
marga said:
globaleagle said:
I'm drunk as

Sweet!! Double post! That means good luck

Oh, by the way, Good Morning GE!! :D

I did mean rain. lol.
Hi GE.

As this was at the top at the time of posting, I technically did not bump this thread. :D

But how appropriate that the Choc thread has now turned into a discussion about..................the weather.:sleepy:

By the way, it's nice and sunny outside.

ba**ards!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

angry+emoticons2.jpg

mad-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

RE: Nothing to see here thread...seriously!

Tuve una gran noche en un restaurante mexicano la noche anterior, así que pensé que lo mantendría la going..or tema más bien la spanish.Fill el resto con cualquier Cheech Marin citas / acentos te sientes GE apropiado! lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8