Geoff Toovey Appreciation Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Utility Player said:
Don't get me wrong I have always admired Tooves but he does have almost the same team that won the Premiership & Des is stuck with a team that didn't make the 8.

There were two Bulldogs teams last year, the one coached by Moore and the one coached by Dymock.

Des is well ahead of one and well behind the other.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3DTaF18l9w

That was an awesome reaction. Loved it!!

captainskin said:
He really takes aim at that Donkey supporter if what was said by Toovey was true. I say, good on him. Most coaches have to put up with a lot of crap from opposition supporters who are on the other side of the glass. Geoff was so thrilled at the win he seemed to keep his emotions at bay to a relieved smile, and instead of jumping up and down in jubilation, which maybe he should of, he was distracted by the attention of a donkey clown... and then the emotion (all bottled up) poured out. I loved the video clip. It is Geoff Toovey all over.

I agree. That was the Maroon and White blood boiling over right there. That's why I feel he'll be just as good as Des, if not better.

Tooves is an legend of our mighty club. Local junior, one club player, toughest half back to play the game. Now in the head coaching role he is doing a great job.

He is doing a great job considering the hurdles with injuries and suspensions. He will also grow into the role as Des did however he will always be more approachable than Des.

Sheikheagle said:
He is doing a great job considering the hurdles with injuries and suspensions. He will also grow into the role as Des did however he will always be more approachable than Des.

already is, none of this under the radar stuff either

QldEagle01 said:
Talking with Tooves at the function, his water bottle reaction was aimed squarly at a loud mouth Broncos supporter who had been verbally abusing the coach the whole game.

Maybe it was our crappy ex ground announcer Johnno..... Apparently he is a proud Broncos fan these days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6