George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Rex link=topic=186271.msg312367#msg312367 date=1295432288]
1.  This story is nothing more than an unsubstantiated rumour from a single anonymous source. 
2.  We've almost hit 100 posts showing that unsubstantiated gossip is far more interesting than fact.
3.  If the story was reversed, and the original poster was the late night owl, and George the offensive abuser, then George would have looked a miserable dude indeed.

4.The original poster is not a member of the 25 man Manly Sea Eagles squad.Members of any NRL team should be careful what they FB or Tweet!
5.If it was so harmless,why was it deleted by the morning?
[/quote]
Of course, everyone should be mindful of what they tweet, facebook, email, post, etc. ... except when they're not.

There are any number of reasons for deleting it, if it even existed, the most likely of which is because of massive over-reactions by people obsessed with judging and controlling their every little step.

Maybe so Rex, but that is the climate we live in - and media and sponsorship etc controls the show. Our club's public image is vital in the crowded Sydney market!!!

George's business is George's business.
Des' business is Des' business.
George will look after George's business and Des will look after Des'.

Too bad neither of them is asking for any help and advice because this forum is full of experts in other people's business.

George should be commended for responding the way he did. I would have told you to get ****ed you ****en skirt.

What gives you the right to tell someone how to live their life?

A simple warning about the perils of social media maybe (very gimp in itself), but you went overboard.

Go increase your adrenalin with a game of checkers you wowser.

Volley link said:
George should be commended for responding the way he did. I would have told you to get f**ked you f**ken skirt.

What gives you the right to tell someone how to live their life?

A simple warning about the perils of social media maybe (very gimp in itself), but you went overboard.

Go increase your adrenalin with a game of checkers you wowser.

Wow!!That post could even get someone aroused!!

Rose is only a cult figure at the club because he is FAT and his name is George.IMHO.Now "Mule" on the other hand......

We will be questioning him if he lets the flow of traffic go up the middle to run over poor Brett. Of course his life is his own but we need him to be a professional for at least 80 minutes a week, remember he gets more than most of us.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6