get on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shane link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=186306.msg312781#msg312781 date=1295616229]
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=186306.msg312764#msg312764 date=1295596411]
Why was cows blood (Manly's magic potion) banned?
It is not banned. We were using calf's blood, and that was ok as long as we were only injecting it into players' calf muscles. Anywhere else and it would be an infringement of copyright. (Cows can still use it anywhere in their bodies, although this may change if new rules proposed by the Nationals get passed).
[/quote]

I think you just made everyone on this forum dumber.......1 - 2 = biscuit
[/quote]

http://www.silvertails.net/forums/index.php?topic=186053.25

Multi media: Sea Eagles training 19/1/11 Exclusive!!!
What about Zorba when he says the new young guys coming in to the squad , and there's (pause) ahhhh there's George Rose, gee he is new!!

Awesome media manager who doesn't know the boys names. How about, There's Junior Palau up the back hoping for a shot this year, didn't take long  :eek: ::) :'(

What about Zorba's "exclusive inner sanctum" stuff, all 1.46 of it, and there standing there looking at the punching bag and then hitting for 10 seconds. Wow, watch out Wayne Bennett, please don't look. We get more on the WIN news in Wollongong than that every night!!!!

Matabele link said:
The critical question for mine is what has Choc done in the off season?  If he continues to coast on 2008 and dreams of family BBQs, we're just making up the numbers again.

As long as he didn't drop the tongs or a stubbie I don't care! Why do people bag him so much? He always puts in even when he's not playing well and injured.

Captain of the Gate link said:
[quote author=lsz link=topic=186306.msg312583#msg312583 date=1295504085]
Quick question - what was the scientific approach?

Its when you follow the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard
[/quote]

Even old L. Ronny could have dished up a better fitness routine last year than the **** we saw in 2010.

on the souths v manly head to head question,the corporate bookies in particular  will generally give you a price on that stuff if not officially listed if you have a long term relationship with them(in other words you have lost a **** load over the years,like myself).so if you dont have an account then get a long term punting mate to do it for you.

ryan,re the fitness what I am saying is that Donny is flogging them mercilessly since they returned in the new year using old fashioned methods and the players reckon it is the hardest they have ever worked.as canteen said the specific training and diet stuff has been basically removed in favour of a total old fashion smashing every day.of course they are not ready to go right now with 8 weeks to go but they certianly will be by then.you dont want jumping out of their skin now.George is still big but 7kg lighter than this time last year and apparently glen is a new man with brett on the mend.

Good positive post and great news about Brett Stewart I I look forward to Cherry Evans beating some forwards around the ruck and seeing a ball being passed to Brett Stewart for a try!

Imagine the crowd at Brookie go off!

Mac Man link said:
Good positive post and great news about Brett Stewart I I look forward to Cherry Evans beating some forwards around the ruck and seeing a ball being passed to Brett Stewart for a try!

Imagine the crowd at Brookie go off!
It'll be nice to have a halfback with a bit of speed off the mark!

George started last year the fittest he had been at the start of a season with us so 7kgs ahead can only bode well for the big fella to play an entire season fit

Fluffy link said:
George started last year the fittest he had been at the start of a season with us so 7kgs ahead can only bode well for the big fella to play an entire season fit

George was on fire at the beginning of last year until he got injured, it fell away for him after that.

Big George was THE number 1 prop imo, so great was his influence at the beginning of last year. I am starting to catch Sue's enthusiasm for this year. Onya Donny - sorely missed and a big welcome back. We prided ourselves on outlasting any team in previous seasons. Will we win the big one? - maybe not but $21 from NSW Sportsbet is still crazy and I will keep putting it on.

TokyoEagle link said:
George was on fire at the beginning of last year until he got injured, it fell away for him after that.
I thought the problem was that it didn't fall away but fell on him. The wok was hidden in his jersey.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8