get on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matas you are such a negative priqe.  Get over yourself.  We did very well in the last decade.  after a few lean years we always made the top eight and played in two GFs.  Not bad for a team that was down and out at the beginning of the decade.  We've won a GF in every decade in the last five.  No other team has down that.  I didn't see it as a 'capitulation' in the second half last year, just that we ran out of condition.  Good to see Singe back on board.  We were very fit in 08 and it showed.   

DSM5 link said:
Matas you are such a negative priqe.  Get over yourself.  We did very well in the last decade.  after a few lean years we always made the top eight and played in two GFs.  Not bad for a team that was down and out at the beginning of the decade.  We've won a GF in every decade in the last five.  No other team has down that.  I didn't see it as a 'capitulation' in the second half last year, just that we ran out of condition.  Good to see Singe back on board.  We were very fit in 08 and it showed.   

Yep, Ox, Matai, Mayer and co. have done a wonderful job for us, and seta great base for us going forward, haven't they DSM5

50 reasons to get excited (Manly):

1. Replaced the 2010 fitness regime with the 2008 one.

2. Replaced the 2010 fitness regime with the 2008 one.

3. Replaced the 2010 fitness regime with the 2008 one.

Rex link said:

We were using calf's blood then,its now illegal

Someone at the club should get the boys onto bulls penis. All Donny will have to do after its consumed,  is place a couple of blow up dolls at the opposite end of the field.... and watch these boys motor.

sue, I just watched the Eagles back to training vid on the official website, and dude, Rose looks like a pregnant water buffalo, and Glenn Stewart isn't that far behind. The worst was King, who was struggling to hit the heavy bag.

What are you watching?

Kite did look good though.

Robbo looks to have put on more kegs.

Singe is outrunning a lot of the athletes on the team.

I'm glad there's a few months to go. They look really over weight and unfit to me.

Why the drop offs at 60 minutes in 2010, old, old team that ran out of puff, league is becoming a young persons game,

I agree Ryan, Donny Singe was beating them, yee hah!! But as some would say, it ain't September, too much going to the Cross for Georgey Porgey, another crap year than turf him, he has a big role expected in 2011 as 1st rotating prop.

Shane link said:
[quote author=Rex link=topic=186306.msg312718#msg312718 date=1295578894]

We were using calf's blood then,its now illegal
[/quote]

That's terrible news.  Especially for the cows.

Ryan link said:
sue, I just watched the Eagles back to training vid on the official website, and dude, Rose looks like a pregnant water buffalo, and Glenn Stewart isn't that far behind. The worst was King, who was struggling to hit the heavy bag.

What are you watching?

Kite did look good though.

Robbo looks to have put on more kegs.

Singe is outrunning a lot of the athletes on the team.

I'm glad there's a few months to go. They look really over weight and unfit to me.

Pretty hard to judge when the omst steps taken in each shot is about 9 and there is no tackling in it at all. Glenn Stewart looks porky but it looks like he is wearing a body pad under his shirt, something fairly common in training sessions to stop impact injuries. Who knows, low res, quick cuts, not really much you can legitimately read from it. I'm going to stay optimistic and wait to see how the season unfolds

ryan how old is that vid ?? im sure its been there since early dec??

theres a few sessions on there now. All recent. Not sure when they were filmed though.

How embarassing are the videos on the official website. Just get a cheerleader to do the interviews. Zorba is a woeful interviewer.. 

DSM I am pretty sure it is due to WADA and anti blood doping (the thought being it is no different to taking out your own blood over a period of time then putting it back in - to increase oxygen etc)

DSM5 link said:
Why was cows blood (Manly's magic potion) banned?
It is not banned. We were using calf's blood, and that was ok as long as we were only injecting it into players' calf muscles. Anywhere else and it would be an infringement of copyright. (Cows can still use it anywhere in their bodies, although this may change if new rules proposed by the Nationals get passed).

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=186306.msg312764#msg312764 date=1295596411]
Why was cows blood (Manly's magic potion) banned?
It is not banned. We were using calf's blood, and that was ok as long as we were only injecting it into players' calf muscles. Anywhere else and it would be an infringement of copyright. (Cows can still use it anywhere in their bodies, although this may change if new rules proposed by the Nationals get passed).
[/quote]

I think you just made everyone on this forum dumber.......1 - 2 = biscuit

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4