Get out clauses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bulldogdessie said:
Foran will look great in a dogs jersey

You are getting your team capabilities and impossibilities mixed up, your poodles don't have the quality of players that the Eagles and if you think that getting Hasler as coach is going to give you instant success then you are delusional, it just doesn't work like that. It will take years for your poodles to get anywhere to the standard of the Eagles.

bloody_sooks said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YES HE WOULD!! AWESOME IN BLUE!!
Itl take Des atleast 2 five yr contracts to sort out that rabble u call a club. Enjoy the wait champ, while wel enjoy ANOTHER premiership.

Earnie the Eagle said:
bulldogdessie said:

You are getting your team capabilities and impossibilities mixed up, your poodles don't have the quality of players that the Eagles and if you think that getting Hasler as coach is going to give you instant success then you are delusional, it just doesn't work like that. It will take years for your poodles to get anywhere to the standard of the Eagles.

Your an Idiot

bloody_sooks said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
bulldogdessie said:

Your an Idiot

Is that the best you can come up with princess?

You guys certainly need a culture change and you have tried to BUY it with Dessie and his crew.

You can't buy culture. It comes from within. Something you guys will NEVER KNOW!!!!!!!!!!:D

I have a chuckle when i think of Dessie driving out to Belmore everyday for the next 4 years. What a culture shock both football-wise and vacinity!
:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4