Get out clauses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can we just ban these idiots, if they want to talk fine, but those just stiring **** are not hung to add to the forum. Most of them are just trolls.

Rusty said:
Can we just ban these idiots, if they want to talk fine, but those just stiring s**t are not hung to add to the forum. Most of them are just trolls.

I thought this was a site for only Eagles fans?, not those that are from some other clubs with limited intelligence. if i want to know about other clubs i can read it in the toilet just before i wipe my.......

We are Manly supporters. Let's leave the low stuff to them. We just need them off here.

so im not sure where to post my feelings on all this, but this thread seems as good as any.

dark day for manly no doubt, ive read many positive as well as negative opinions on this whole saga, both stances with merit and the emotion that comes with being a manly supporter and a football supporter in general.

my major concerns are the timing. who pushed for this to all come out not even a week after winning a premiership.

the board, it seems, has a duty to explain to fans the situation and the ramifications.

i still dont know what we do with des next year, i like to believe he wont be angling behind the scenes to take players with him. and as someone said.. "a new challenge" isnt taking your support staff and select players to another club. thats just mercenary.

i like to think, des will want to leave a legacy, systems and staff and players in place to take manly into the future. i just cant see him stripping the internal organs and leaving the carcass.

the thing that has stuck with me most of everything ive read today is that, as much as we as fans like to think its not the case, the only loyalty in sport lies within the fans, no player, no coach, no ceo, no board will ever resist every temptation forever. its sad, but it comes with the territory of professional sport.

manly has a great opportunity here to create a new era, a board and club and playing group in total synergy. but be sure, the time to act is now.

fans, as always, despite the highest of passions for their chosen clubs, are merely along for the ride.

I for one am sick of the racism on this site of late. The current spate of pathetic weak comments hits close to home as my in laws who are kind, considerate and good people - they happen to be Lebanese. That means my son shares their blood, does that make him or them a bad person? By some peoples reckoning it does, I invite some of you to spray this invective in my direction at the games next year. I will happily give you a lesson on what it truly means to be a man - that does not mean racism, violence, foul language and abusive speech. Grow up, it is a game and you are being sucked in by some people who think it is good sport to troll forums like this.....how do you even know their race? foolishness

voicefromthehill said:
I for one am sick of the racism on this site of late. The current spate of pathetic weak comments hits close to home as my in laws who are kind, considerate and good people - they happen to be Lebanese. That means my son shares their blood, does that make him or them a bad person? By some peoples reckoning it does, I invite some of you to spray this invective in my direction at the games next year. I will happily give you a lesson on what it truly means to be a man - that does not mean racism, violence, foul language and abusive speech. Grow up, it is a game and you are being sucked in by some people who think it is good sport to troll forums like this.....how do you even know their race? foolishness

I agree, I come from an italian background and have copped it when I was a young kid at school. I've also copped it after I finished and into my 20's. I was involved in a few fights. There's no room for racsism at any time. Some people here should pull their heads in.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4