Get rid of Lowe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
swoop link said:
according to one poster who has posted many details of the Quantum sponsorship said that it virtually landed in Mayer's lap.
Funny how the Lowe apologists take this poster's words as gospel.  Ain't it funny then that Quantum walked with Mayer and came back when Delmege's financial difficulties forced his exit. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186577.msg318750#msg318750 date=1298927378]
according to one poster who has posted many details of the Quantum sponsorship said that it virtually landed in Mayer's lap.
Funny how the Lowe apologists take this poster's words as gospel.  Ain't it funny then that Quantum walked with Mayer and came back when Delmege's financial difficulties forced his exit. 
[/quote]

Have you seen the post? Sounds to me like he was very much in the know re. the sponsorship.

Now did Quantum pull out because of Delmege or did they pull out because of the debacle fought out in the media by both Penn and Delmege?

It's always a one-sided blame game by you Mata. Are the Penns angels and shouldn't be questioned?

I presume both our current co-owners approved of yesterday's announcement. Very professional wasn't it?

Thank god I'm overseas and didn't have to see the shambles that was organised our club.

We are an embarrassment we are at the moment. Never mind though cos Lowies a top bloke.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186577.msg318764#msg318764 date=1298930224]
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186577.msg318750#msg318750 date=1298927378]
[/quote]

Have you seen the post? Sounds to me like he was very much in the know re. the sponsorship.

Now did Quantum pull out because of Delmege or did they pull out because of the debacle fought out in the media by both Penn and Delmege?

It's always a one-sided blame game by you Mata. Are the Penns angels and shouldn't be questioned?

I presume both our current co-owners approved of yesterday's announcement. Very professional wasn't it?
[/quote] No, I was disgusted by it.  Makes me fear for the future if that's the best on offer. 

I hear all of you guys truly I do but cant we just be thankful that Lowe did sponsor us. All this before season start. There will be no disruption. The mighty sea eagles can concentrate on winning games. At least  lowes sponsorship is better than NO SPONSORSHIP! Seriously. Play like the true champions you are MANLY. Push it up boys & do us proud.

WAMF link said:
Thank god I'm overseas and didn't have to see the shambles that was organised our club.

We are an embarrassment we are at the moment. Never mind though cos Lowies a top bloke.

he even sang a song for the supporters at a nightclub in Auckland!

What I don't understand is that somehow Cronulla managed to find a sponsor after all the troubles they went through last year.  Why oh why has it been so hard for us?

Before Lowe , we had 2 owners that were not working together and were tearing the club apart . Now we have 2 owners that are working in harmony and are running a club that is finacially viable , a club that has a competetive playing roster. a club in harmony ,Zorba is not a dynasaur ( T Rex is ) Zorba is a legend and is highly respected by the people that count , including the players .
As for the knockers on this site , there is a club that has a million dollar sponsor that is looking for new fantasy members, this club doesnt have a team and will not be competing in the nrl like the Mighty Sea Eagles will be,  and that club is the central coast fantasy bears ,
and they are the real joke and not the Sea Eagles.

Rex link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=186577.msg318819#msg318819 date=1298938163]
-------- whinge forum

1.  The thread -------- whinge forum

2.  The poster -------- whinge forum

2>1

[/quote]And you'll still come over here and read it, because let's face it, without a me there's no you.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2