Get Tooves back - the fans demand it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lurker

Beaver lover
We came ninth barely missing the finals

Your boy hair gel took that team and came what 13th?

Toovey took us to a grand final where we got robbed,a prelim and a week 2? loss

Barrett has had a lot more time than he deserves

13th
8th
Spoon certs
Do you follow this team or are you a paid troll? We came 6th last year. Prob should have been top 4 if not for some slippage at the end of the season. Personally I think we outperformed the cattle of our roster

eagle40

Reserve Grader
Do you follow this team or are you a paid troll? We came 6th last year. Prob should have been top 4 if not for some slippage at the end of the season. Personally I think we outperformed the cattle of our roster

Slippage ? If Bozo was still in charge do you think that good sort Trent would have called the ill fated presser ? No, neither do I.

What week did we make it into the finals? 6th and 8th are the same thing when you get bundled out in week one

Paid troll? Who would pay? It's too bad your too much of an excellent dead**** that you can't see passion

Go throat a dog

lurker

Beaver lover
What week did we make it into the finals? 6th and 8th are the same thing when you get bundled out in week one

Paid troll? Who would pay? It's too bad your too much of an excellent dead**** that you can't see passion

Go throat a dog
Real mature mate. Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Stay classy guys...seriously. ..no wonder some of the older fans give up on the game...aint what it used to be..manly aint what it used to be..the forum generates into this ....makes you wanna give this shyte a break for a while....call it passion or whatever you like....I'll call it a w a n k fest.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I honestly feel if we had Tanginoa, Taufua & Sironen, we'd be sitting pretty in this competition guys. Jeez, give it time. We are playing completely under done roster wise.
With consideration given to our roster situation I evaluate our teams performance by how we perform and not necessarily by how many games we won, but how we competed in the games we lost .
Our overall performance as a team has been very disappointing.
We are the only team in the NRL that got absolutely thrashed by the winless eels . Say no more .
Toovey was a political scapegoat who backed the wrong co- owners Quantum . The Penn's like Every one of us are as loyal as the loyalty they are given.
Toovey wont be back but he will always remain a Manly Legend
How Sharp of a coach is Berrett ? Lets be fair and give him more time as he is a rookie coach and hopefully he turns out to be a lot sharper than our former coach Peter Sharp
Peter-Sharp.jpg

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
Far out some people around this joint are dumb as.
Okay so we all love Toovey, manly legend. But my gosh, he inherited a champion team full of once in a generation players, of course he was going to do half decent at least.
But once the going got tough it was clear that he wasn’t cut out to be coach.
He didn’t have a tactical mindset, his recruitment was sub par with some players and he lost the dressing room.

Stop living in the past everyone and move forward. Barrett has walked into a **** storm from the very minute he got to the club. From match fixing investigations, to salary cap investigations. None of it his doing.
Then the injuries that we have had to contend with the past 3 years have been the most rotten luck that I’ve ever witnessed regarding injuries to a team. There’s barely another reserve that can be picked at the moment.

I agree with @Ryan if those players were still on the park we’d be sitting pretty in the top 4 with ease. The loss of siro is huge. Same thing as last year, he got injured and the team instantly went from top 4 and premiership contenders to just battling to hold on to a top 8 spot.
I think the loss of Taufua is the reel problem. Last year same thing happened. When you take out the NRLs 2nd biggest meter eater your side quickly realises how much you miss him.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Stay classy guys...seriously. ..no wonder some of the older fans give up on the game...aint what it used to be..manly aint what it used to be..the forum generates into this ....makes you wanna give this shyte a break for a while....call it passion or whatever you like....I'll call it a w a n k fest.
We all get heated on here . Best we move on and not keep grudges.
Not getting a win from our teams feels as frustrating as not having a root for a while .
Once our team starts to win again we will all be in a better mood .
Come on Trent , give us a win this week for fck sake !!!

We all get heated on here . Best we move on and not keep grudges.
Not getting a win from our teams feels as frustrating as not having a root for a while .
Once our team starts to win again we will all be in a better mood .
Come on Trent , give us a win this week for fck sake !!!
What's a root?

Turbo4Life

Reserve Grader
If an ex-manly player (Des, Tooves or anyone else) comes back to coach our beloved team, no player will dare step out of line. None of this **** about the whole squad not wanting to play with an individual in a team or the players breaking curfews and going to strip clubs. Our team will have discipline which we have thoroughly lacked in the last few weeks in our form slump

Turbo4Life

Reserve Grader
This is what we need, Des ripping off doors.

This is what barrett would do (at half time in gladstone):

Ok darlings don't worry, I know you guys are trying your best. I won't drop you because I Love you guys. See you all at the boardroom tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12