Give Me a Break!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Judiciary is about one of the only things keeping the game honest. The referees make so many blunders that wind up being cleaned up by these ex-players.

The best thing about it, is it is ex-players who sit on the judiciary so they can judge things from the perspective of a player the way we should be looking at most decisions

The Judiciary is about one of the only things keeping the game honest. The referees make so many blunders that wind up being cleaned up by these ex-players.

The best thing about it, is it is ex-players who sit on the judiciary so they can judge things from the perspective of a player the way we should be looking at most decisions

Burgess getting off is the problem, not Lussick being suspended. He deserved what he got. So did Watmough and Isaac Luke. Travis Burns was a little harsh. Inglis one shouldn't have been downgraded and Burgess should have got a week. That is my point.

Burgess getting off is the problem, not Lussick being suspended. He deserved what he got. So did Watmough and Isaac Luke. Travis Burns was a little harsh. Inglis one shouldn't have been downgraded and Burgess should have got a week. That is my point.

Jono said:

and also your opinion. :)

Jono said:

and also your opinion. :)

bones said:
I think the judiciary get most things right these days.

Jono said:
2 to 3 weeks for Lussick when Inglis got 3 weeks for his shot, and then Burgess gets off scot free? What a load of crap. The whole NRL is just trying to give Souths this title.

Hey mate......You (conveniently) forgot to mention Watmough's downgrade and Issac Luke's suspension.

What about T-Rex in round 3? There is no way they got that right! - forget that he is going to the Dogs cause he deserves life just for that ;)
Inglis - they got it wrong, should have been 4-5, maybe 6 if you look at what prior got earlier in the year. Burns they got wrong, should have been about 4, Watmough - if he got 1 week, i wouldnt have complained. Burgess, it was a grade 2, deserves at least 1 week.
I dont see how anybody can compliment the MRC or judiciary, because it is a lottery what they are going to come up with. And the referees are even more incompetent, putting players on report for fairy taps on the head of a player but nothing for a grub like Smith pulling shoulders and ankles out of place.

bones said:
I think the judiciary get most things right these days.

Jono said:
2 to 3 weeks for Lussick when Inglis got 3 weeks for his shot, and then Burgess gets off scot free? What a load of crap. The whole NRL is just trying to give Souths this title.

Hey mate......You (conveniently) forgot to mention Watmough's downgrade and Issac Luke's suspension.

What about T-Rex in round 3? There is no way they got that right! - forget that he is going to the Dogs cause he deserves life just for that ;)
Inglis - they got it wrong, should have been 4-5, maybe 6 if you look at what prior got earlier in the year. Burns they got wrong, should have been about 4, Watmough - if he got 1 week, i wouldnt have complained. Burgess, it was a grade 2, deserves at least 1 week.
I dont see how anybody can compliment the MRC or judiciary, because it is a lottery what they are going to come up with. And the referees are even more incompetent, putting players on report for fairy taps on the head of a player but nothing for a grub like Smith pulling shoulders and ankles out of place.

Jono said:

Spot on!!

Jono said:

Spot on!!

Jono said:

486637_4459874053759_1300432688_n.jpg

Still frame of it, but still.

Jono said:

486637_4459874053759_1300432688_n.jpg

Still frame of it, but still.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4