Give-me-morley as a Northern Eagles signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess what's different for me is probably the fact I live up in QLD... by the sounds of things there was a great rivalry between Manly and Norths and whether it be because of my age or what I never really noticed such a hatred between the two clubs while I supported Norths.

So when you guys say "there would be no way in the world i'd support Norths" I never felt that towards Manly.. the only team I've ever felt like that towards is the Broncos.

I hope that it wasn't an exercise to kill off the Bears. I hate the Bears with a passion, but to stoop that low would be an additional blight on our name to go with the merge in the first place.

I really do think that we needed the money as we were within a couple of weeks of folding before Max came on board, even after we'd got rid of Norths we were left with their debts.

Standing & fighting in the way Souths did would've been a better option. You should never sell out to the man.

Does Max Delmege make a profit out of Manly???

Did he just buy 51% of the club and with that he gets the right to put his companies name on the jersey???

What's the deal??

I've alwasy had a soft spot for the Broncos seeing as how anything North of the Tweed was really our junior base before Qld teams got into our act.. I guess that's the reason I've always supported Qld in the SOO. Manly players made up the bulk of Qld in the 80s, and besides they wear maroon and white.

And I think it's a disgrace Souths P/L got back into the comp. They supplanted Norths on my most hated list.

I am in Nutz' camp in regards to the Manly/ Norths hatred thing, was never close to it and tbh never minded Norths that much

Gotta admit i have never really understood why someone would want any other club out of the comp. I hate the Broncos with a passion, but would never want them gone, because having an intense rivalry that means a lot to you makes it so much better.

Manly v Norths games were normally something pretty good to watch, and i would love in the future to see them back at some point

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2