Give us a break! Storm slam draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I will be very interested to see how Bellamy handles this situation, because it is something we have had to put up with this year ourselves, and Tooves made no excuses of it.

Didn't hear storm complaining last season when Manly went from England to a first round in NZ on a Sunday then Friday night agaist Tigers at bluetongue. This year same thing. Game in NZ then 5 day turnaround to game at Brookie against dogs. Is it just a coincident that both us and Storm have 5 day turnarounds into games with Dogs?

Personally I'd love (and pay for) some sort of option where I could download and watch the games I want on a live, without advertisments basis. BUT I can't see how the NRL will let this happen, even in the future...purely on this basis that I doubt they'd get the same dollars.

As it is now, I have Foxtel...naturally I'll watch (or record and watch later if I am away) any Manly game...AND I do watch, if not with any passion, other games if I am at home and not doing anything.

I live in Queensland so Friday is a write off for me, my wife and I now make Friday night our "going out night" so cheapie dinner, or movies or a show....if Manly are the secoond game I'll record the Fox version and watch it the next morning, if it's two other teams I don't give a rats arse!!....I imagine you guys are the same down south, I mean do you stay up and watch Bronco's V Rabbitohs with 10,000 advertisments to midnight??

BUT, I have paid for Foxtel (so they get money that way), and the advertisers pay to be live on Nein in both states so they get money that way as well.

Unless the future holds "the death of TV as we know it" I just can't see how the whole thing will go digital within 5-7 years.

I try and get to as many Manly games as I can. I also record it and watch it again when I get home if Manly wins. I'll watch all other games on Channel nine and Fox on the nights Manly aren't playing. If Manly are playing I wouldn't be home to do that.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
in five years time the whole free to air tv model will be completely different. iptv will be all the rage, then NRL will have their own channel with games being pumped out live / on demand to all formats on some kind of single channel subscription model, this will be the last tv deal of it's kind which id say is why the NRL have gotten down on their knees to milk all the funds they can while they still can. i think next time around it'll be up to the NRL themselves to bring in the $$ via the digital realm because these current networks just wont have the cash they have had in the past. in five years time it will be completely unacceptable to not have access to all games, live and in hd on whatever device you may have wherever you may be. heck it's unacceptable now.

I agree with this. FTA is a model about to die along with hard versions of software, games, Blueray/DVDs, newspapers, magazines and books. Delivery will be from the cloud or by digital downloads and stored as files. Negatives will be the use of dynamic pricing for gouging, tracking every interest you have and we will be peppered by targeted ads that can't be removed in every medium.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6