Glenn Stewart/Jarryd Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
The NRL made us release Gifty because a 350k contract was considered "below his market value", as he was once a rep footballer that could command 500-600k.

Somehow Parramatta have been able to sign a current representative player in Jarryd Hayne, for 700k less than his market value?

I'm confused :think:

The NRL made us release Gifty because a 350k contract was considered "below his market value", as he was once a rep footballer that could command 500-600k.

Somehow Parramatta have been able to sign a current representative player in Jarryd Hayne, for 700k less than his market value?

Don’t get an ulcer over it , we cannot win in this argument while the current current nrl ceo is in power besides I love the current us against them mentality it makes the victories sweeter in 2018.

All part of the Greenburg policy of one rule for all teams and another for Manly,
Its been said a million times but this corrupt ,crooked and totally incompetent charlatan is the architect of all that is wrong with league.Rather than spend money in grass roots areas like the west to grow the game from the ground up (a long term approach)he prefers to attempt to manufacture a short term result to compete with AFL etc by parachuting the Parramatta Jesus in there at a ridiculously low salary cap rate whilst not realizing the massive contradiction in policy this has setup when viewed against what he made Manly do with Gifty not to mention his tut tuting of our proposal for MP ,????Go figure ??and when you look at the salary cap/match fixing investigation we have had to endure for how ever long, even a not so smart lawyer could make a case that there is deliberate bias against Manly and that at the least there is dereliction of duty in allowing this witchhunt to fester for as long as it has.
Greenburg has to go !!!
Go Manly!!!!

And who owns the club that wanted to get rid of Haine and free- up $700k on their cap ... the NRL ... there is a coincidence ....

Not to mention the corrupt situation of the NRL owned club competing with it's own Franchisee's for the services of Pearce and others ......

It shows you just how bent the NRL are to allow the whinging worms to get away with paying unders for the Hayne drain because they are so desparate for a western Sydney club to win and what they put our club through over Gift, who was a loyal 10 year player and we should never have been forced to let him go, it bloody stinks!!!

All part of the Greenburg policy of one rule for all teams and another for Manly,
Its been said a million times but this corrupt ,crooked and totally incompetent charlatan is the architect of all that is wrong with league.Rather than spend money in grass roots areas like the west to grow the game from the ground up (a long term approach)he prefers to attempt to manufacture a short term result to compete with AFL etc by parachuting the Parramatta Jesus in there at a ridiculously low salary cap rate whilst not realizing the massive contradiction in policy this has setup when viewed against what he made Manly do with Gifty not to mention his tut tuting of our proposal for MP ,????Go figure ??and when you look at the salary cap/match fixing investigation we have had to endure for how ever long, even a not so smart lawyer could make a case that there is deliberate bias against Manly and that at the least there is dereliction of duty in allowing this witchhunt to fester for as long as it has.
Greenburg has to go !!!
Go Manly!!!!
Well said couldn't agree anymore with what you said
Greenturd is a disgrace the most reactive person to run the NRL on memory Not one proactive bone in his body
Continuously let's issues slide and others investigated depending on his interests

Problem is that because of the lack of transparency with contracts we have no idea of how much freight Titans are paying on his contract next year. Parra may only be throwing in $500K and Titans picking up the rest. Who would know ??

I can't understand how the papers don't highlight this.

It's so biased it's incredible.

I can. Sports "Journos" are tribally aligned cowards who cant think independently after Roy Masters invented the silvertails v fibros thing way back when.

Their alcoholic editors run around yelling "click bait click bait" whilst harassing young interns all the while journalistic standards fall lower than the Mariana trench.

All allegedly, of course.

Still more than happy to debate any of them if they join up here as previously offered.

It always amazes me that we live in possibly the most over regulated nanny state on the face of the planet, yet the privileged few can bend rules to suit an agenda. Christ, they are not even bending the rules, they simply refuse to acknowledge the hypocrisy and double standards.

Sure we bitch and moan at times (a lot) over minor ****, but in my mind, this is serious **** that snaps the integrity of the game clean in half. Can't even be bothered with a comical meme over this as I'm so completely pissed off!

I know a few of you guys are good with Twitter and getting questions through to the live journo blogs. Be great if the question of the Stewart/Hayne treatment gets through so we can at least light a fire under this rubbish.

It's not the first time the stench of Todd has covered Hayne.

Remember when he approved Hayne's contract to the NRL owned Titans after the june 30 deadline whilst on the same day knocking back Manly's exact same situation with Winterstein?

Manly had to point out that both situations were identical and Winterstein has a young family to support before Todd reluctantly relented.

Never mind being confused - be outraged!

As I said in another thread, it smacks of one rule for one and one for everyone Manly :mad:

It's not the first time the stench of Todd has covered Hayne.

Remember when he approved Hayne's contract to the NRL owned Titans after the june 30 deadline whilst on the same day knocking back Manly's exact same situation with Winterstein?

Manly had to point out that both situations were identical and Winterstein has a young family to support before Todd reluctantly relented.

He is a dead set fwit & he has gotta go .. Someone get rid of the wimpy prick !!

Unfortunately greensnot has worn the press down with his illegal manipulation of the salary cap and the office of ceo.
Ben barba anyone.

Problem is that because of the lack of transparency with contracts we have no idea of how much freight Titans are paying on his contract next year. Parra may only be throwing in $500K and Titans picking up the rest. Who would know ??

The Titans are picking up the rest ?

Sorry C and C but the Titans can't pick up sh*t with a shovel. They have no money.

You mean the "NRL" are picking up the rest. Which makes this stink even worse than it did to begin with.

If Greensnot's agenda isn't to run RL into the ground, he's sure doing a pretty good impression of it. The guy has more hair than brains.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8