Glenn Stewart?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I sincerely doubt it is Glenn, he has signed a 3 year deal with Catalans, not that contracts mean much these days. Anyway it'd be a backward step, we've got enough backrowers at the moment without adding another one who is for all intents and purposes past his prime.

Could it be Luke Lewis back to Penrith ?

Well, we know its not Beaver. What better send off could he have had than to score his 180th try in a Grand Final we won 40-0? Even if he wasn't ready to retire at the time and proved how good he still was with both Bradford and Catalans.

Either way I just don't think this is about Manly.

UOTE="bob dylan, post: 750836, member: 1660"]I will direct you to my comments from 28 Nov in the Life Membership For Kitey thread.

http://silvertails.net/threads/life-membership-for-kitey.47640/#post-748185
Would be nice. Kitey is coaching Windsor in the Ron Massey cup this season so doubt that it would be him

I don't think @bob dylan was referring to Kite. I'm certain he was referring to Glen not being finished in reference to the previous post in that link.

Hopefully not Gift

An absolute legend and I hate the way he was bundled out of the club. To be honest at the right price and with the right roster I would take him back but we have Brown and Buhrer and smallish edge back rowers and for 2016 I would prefer to go with them.

A short term contract for the Nines before the starts in France...........

So I guess Brett should have also retired after 2009-2010, being the crock that he is.

Glenn is older and has now had 4 years in a row of about 60% on field time. Cannot see that improving tbh. If we could get him at 60% of his standard price then he might be worth having but I doubt he would want to take that pay cut.

can't think of anyone else it would be
"wise PR" - you could say we are in need of a little, despite quality signings, the ruthless nature of departures could probably use a shine over and write a past (what many thought was a) wrong

and 'final swansong which he never received' most other names i can think of, and those listed all got send-offs, announced as leaving while still getting to play last games etc.. not while stuck on sideline.

maybe the lifestyle over there just isn't working and the money doesn't make up for that and wants to come back on a low contract that probably comes with a cushy job at the end. getting that registered would be another thing though.. Still played 18 games last year and in fairness it was a thumb injury keeping him out, so not like he's completely fallen apart and registerable on a tiny deal.
I'd welcome it, but not if it cost a spot for someone who could give 5 - 10 years service rather than just the one or two would get from him. (he'll be 32 next season) Can we just send them Burgess as a "gift" to let him come home?

More likely to be Conchita :confused:

Sonny Bill Williams’ return to the Roosters is a step closer after a secret dinner between the superstar and club powerbrokers Nick Politis and Trent Robinson last month.

Here are a few ideas:

Roosters - SBW, Mini
Rabbits - Sam Burgess
Manly - G. Stewart, Rose, Kite, Watmough
Eels - Jarryd Hayne
Tigers - Benji Marshall
Panthers - ???
Sharks - ???
Dogs - Ben Barba, Ennis
Dragons - Jamie Soward

Feel free to add to this!!!
It's Luke Lewis going back to Penrith and Andrew Fifita going to Griffith Waratahs.

Clubs with poor PR/fan engagement

Manly

Watmong
Stewart

Tigers

Lawrence
Heighnington

Souths

Teo

Roosters

Hodges

Titans

Myles

Merge

Soward
Scott

Penrith

Lewis

Parramatta

Lyon
Gallen
Williams (both)

Knights

Gidley
Bedsie again
Tahu

Melbourne

Hoffman
Blair
Chambers
Inglis

So I guess Brett should have also retired after 2009-2010, being the crock that he is.
G'day all,I don't get how stating the obvious that Glen's best days are behind him somehow transpires into suggesting when Brett should or shouldn't have retired.
cheers mike

My money is on Luke Lewis

That could be right on the mark:handok:
He was rumoured and mentioned with Andrew Fifita as surplus to the sharks this week and no one forget's he debuted, starred and led the panthers for a long time. Gus would have a good relationship with most of the NSW senior players and their fans would love him back.
Brining back Ali Lauitiiiti from ESL opened up the possibilities to further fuel a crazy offseason! They just keep coming

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4