Going to Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Now THAT's a gamble!

Looks like I'll be visiting family earlier than planned.

Thank you @The Wheel
I think this is Great for the game of Rugby league

Quote Manly Media
“Rugby league will be on a stage which the sport has simply never been on before and we look forward to giving all clubs the opportunity in coming years.”End Quote

We hope Manly players and the coach will Glorify our Legendary club on the World stage
and proudly come home as Winners !!!

This is what Penn has been longing for, all these years. He can sit in the owners box at a big US event.

I wonder whose home game it will count as? Gee that's a tough one, i can't imagine.

NRL in Las Vegas: Four clubs confirmed for historic US fixture​

In a historic move, the NRL have revealed the four clubs that will launch the 2024 season in the US for the first time in the game’s history.

Brent Read, David Riccio, Michael Carayannis and Peter Badel

The Sea Eagles, Roosters, Rabbitohs are set to join the Broncos in Las Vegas next year.
In a historic move, the NRL have revealed the four clubs that will launch the 2023 season in the US for the first time in the game’s history.
Kick-off in Sin City will be played on March 2, with the matches to be aired in Australia on Sunday afternoon.
The double-header will be played at Allegiant Stadium, which is the home of the Los Vegas Raiders in the NFL.

Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas will host a historic NRL double-header.

“The 2024 Las Vegas matches will form part of an exciting ‘Australia Week’ in Las Vegas where we will be showcasing rugby league and Australia to the US market,” Mr Abdo said.
“We are now working collaboratively with the four clubs to finalise arrangements for the proposed matches in Las Vegas and make this a blockbuster event for fans by maximising travel, attendance and enjoyment of a unique rugby league experience.
“Rugby league will be on a stage which the sport has simply never been on before and we look forward to giving all clubs the opportunity in coming years.”

The NRL’s Las Vegas double-header will kick-off on March 2 next year. Picture: Getty Images

The NRL’s Las Vegas double-header will kick-off on March 2 next year. Picture: Getty Images

Manly will be one home team with the Roosters expected to be the other host. Which means it will either be Manly taking on South Sydney/Brisbane and the Roosters playing the other.
It would seem unlikely that the local derby blockbuster between South Sydney and the Roosters would be played in America.
Sea Eagles boss Tony Mestrov said his club were thrilled to be part of the event.
“ It’s a big opportunity, not only for the game but the Manly club,” Mestrov said. “Scott Penn our chairman lives in New York so there are some financial opportunities on top of this adventure.
“It is exciting to be pioneers in the US for rugby league. It will be a great experience for the whole club.
“At the end of the day we’re there to win a game of footy. We are mindful of that but the experience this is something everyone in the club can look back on as a potential once in a lifetime.”

What a joke another home game flogged off. If the premise is to promote the game how do we het a gig? should be the top 4 going as a reward.

Our card is Hugh Jackman apparently so because Americans know Hugh they will turn up to watch us play lol

By the sound of it we will be playing against Souths.
Easts and Manly home game and unlikely Easts and Souths to play each other according to News Ltd.

NRL in Las Vegas: Four clubs confirmed for historic US fixture​

In a historic move, the NRL have revealed the four clubs that will launch the 2024 season in the US for the first time in the game’s history.

Brent Read, David Riccio, Michael Carayannis and Peter Badel

The Sea Eagles, Roosters, Rabbitohs are set to join the Broncos in Las Vegas next year.
In a historic move, the NRL have revealed the four clubs that will launch the 2023 season in the US for the first time in the game’s history.
Kick-off in Sin City will be played on March 2, with the matches to be aired in Australia on Sunday afternoon.
The double-header will be played at Allegiant Stadium, which is the home of the Los Vegas Raiders in the NFL.

“The 2024 Las Vegas matches will form part of an exciting ‘Australia Week’ in Las Vegas where we will be showcasing rugby league and Australia to the US market,” Mr Abdo said.
“We are now working collaboratively with the four clubs to finalise arrangements for the proposed matches in Las Vegas and make this a blockbuster event for fans by maximising travel, attendance and enjoyment of a unique rugby league experience.
“Rugby league will be on a stage which the sport has simply never been on before and we look forward to giving all clubs the opportunity in coming years.”

Manly will be one home team with the Roosters expected to be the other host. Which means it will either be Manly taking on South Sydney/Brisbane and the Roosters playing the other.
It would seem unlikely that the local derby blockbuster between South Sydney and the Roosters would be played in America.
Sea Eagles boss Tony Mestrov said his club were thrilled to be part of the event.
“ It’s a big opportunity, not only for the game but the Manly club,” Mestrov said. “Scott Penn our chairman lives in New York so there are some financial opportunities on top of this adventure.
“It is exciting to be pioneers in the US for rugby league. It will be a great experience for the whole club.
“At the end of the day we’re there to win a game of footy. We are mindful of that but the experience this is something everyone in the club can look back on as a potential once in a lifetime.”
Fantastic Stadium
But Nothing beats the Vegas Cheerleaders
1691724841502.png

Excellent .. Keppie will be hailed in households throughout the Americas...

A whole new audience to give penalties away in front of. I thought it was great by Sean when he gave away 2 in 1 minute last night.

Hopefully Parker can show them his slow sprint, Croker can kiss the sun with a pass, schuster can hit Garrick with a no looker and woods can show them how to miss tackles without hurting his shoulder

Great for the game, it will mess up our first few rounds though hopefully the NRL gives all teams a round 2 bye

Last edited:
A whole new audience to give penalties away in front of. I thought it was great by Sean when he gave away 2 in 1 minute last night.

Hopefully Parker can show them his slow sprint, Croker can kiss the sun with a pass, schuster can hit Garrick with a no looker and wounds can show them how to miss tackles without hurting his shoulder

Great for the game, it will mess up our first few rounds though hopefully the brl gives all teams a round 2 bye

Yep .. the world is ending

Mark my words. Vegas spells trouble. I "bet" at least one player will land in hot water for getting into trouble over there. Booze, gambling, night life, away from home overseas = trouble. Stay tuned.

Who is going . Surely thats the first question
I am sure there will be Manly folks that will be able to make the trip

And what an experience that will be

Living it up in Vegas and seeing our Manly team play in that amazing stadium

Not many Manly people ever get this opportunity in their life time

We better Win though
Coming home losers would be very deflating

Mark my words. Vegas spells trouble. I "bet" at least one player will land in hot water for getting into trouble over there. Booze, gambling, night life, away from home overseas = trouble. Stay tuned.
Trouble in Vegas you say feathered friend ?
Cherry-picking all those glamorous ladies
This would be a Players Paradise

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10