• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is bloody crazy. You better get a lawyer ready :D .

i reckon, all i said was that i would like to get into the site.....however i am banned.

he's a bunch of grapes short of a fruit salad.

oh that would be a funny thread, there are no authorities that care, you are not committing any crime.
He would need to hire a lawyer to challenge you in a CIVIL case if he feels you ae defaming him. However you have not said anything defamotory against him.

Not sure what authorities he is talking about. It cant even be classed as harrasment.

Hopium you want to throw a legal perspective on it?

Well one of us better post that we want to do what ever it was to the eagle rockers fast so he has something to be on about.

For everybody's information I had nothing to do with DVS Matt being ousted from any comp or any forum. The decision was made by others. But I can see this boy has a vey big problem with me for being alive. I defended myself in another thread and he came in hammer and tong to put me down.

I had said nothing against him. I have not instigated any problem with him.

I will seek advice from the authorities if it goes too far. I have read what he wants to do rockers at the Alternate site.

If he tries anything like that the Police will become involved.

Manly Warringah Football Club Member No. 606
Forum sponsor of Jim Curtis

Supporter since 1964

www.manlyeaglerockers.com

DVS Matt
"BEAVER" Member

1639 Posts Posted - 28 Feb 2005 : 8:34:36 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For everybody's information I had nothing to do with DVS Matt being ousted from any comp or any forum. The decision was made by others. But I can see this boy has a vey big problem with me for being alive. I defended myself in another thread and he came in hammer and tong to put me down.

I will seek advice from the authorities if it goes too far. I have read what he wants to do rockers at the Alternate site.

Supporter since 1964

WHAT THE FARK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

If you ever accuse me of something like that again, you will be the one that has the police on their door step.

comprehend?

Forum Sponsor of Slammin' Sam Harris

Future REP player!

There are 2 types of people in this world:

1) People that agree with me, and;

2) IDIOTS!

DVS Matt
"BEAVER" Member

1639 Posts Posted - 28 Feb 2005 : 8:42:51 PM

quote:

Supporter since 1964

did i ever blame you for getting me ousted? i don't give two hoots being out!

it's about time you had a good long look at yourself you clown, firstly, i never said i wish you were dead or anything of the sort!

If you want to accuse me of such malicious activities then say it to my face.

You will seek authorities if it goes to far? LOL, i said you had tickets on yourself.

Seriously though, you are a bunch of grapes short of a fruit salad

Forum Sponsor of Slammin' Sam Harris

Future REP player!

There are 2 types of people in this world:

1) People that agree with me, and;

2) IDIOTS!

Sideline Eye
"ARKO" Member

6477 Posts Posted - 28 Feb 2005 : 8:45:57 PM
He denies it unbelievable. I know what I read and I wish had not read it.

Supporter since 1964

L_T
"SEA EAGLE" Member

99 Posts Posted - 28 Feb 2005 : 8:47:01 PM
Sidey i went over to AE to read this post and there is nothing there to threaten the eagle rockers. It sounds like you are making idle threats under the guise of something else.

Sgt i suggest this be deleted ASAP as these false accusations are of great concern.

DVS Matt
"BEAVER" Member

1639 Posts Posted - 28 Feb 2005 : 8:55:30 PM

quote:

He denies it unbelievable. I know what I read and I wish had not read it.

Supporter since 1964

what are you talking about?

tell me exactly! or find a link, as i have not deleted a thing from AE, you have my word!

yeah everyone has access here.

I am not taking sides, everyone blew up in this. I am just giving some healthy advice that there no illegal activity has gone on.

The whole thing is very ammusing though on all sides

Carlton mids. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :clap: Very nice

thats funny guys. and who is the f###er with a knights sig. I wonder if he can get me cheap roids.

Flipper watch it champ, I enjoy a few beers and posts but watch what you are saying champ.

Can you run me a bber down, keep it on ice, I want ti cold by the time you get here on saturday

you will get it tommorrow light weight.

Finished your first yet Flipper?

yeah ok. i can't wait.

Actually whats a bber.

yeah almost finished the first. 3/4 down :x what an ask in one sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6