• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. You guys all take yourselves and others too serious. Have a laugh. I was just stirring last night, nothing towards any of you. :)

Not really. I was just messing around. I don't really have a problem with the Rockers. Anyone for that matter. Its a waste of my time to bother having a grudge aginst people I don't know. But its not a waste of time to have a stir. I just wish I could stir without it looking like im having a crack. A bit of work is needed their I think.

Agreed CC there are many good ppl involved with the Rockers..............

But some rockers have it in for AE spreading un-truths about this site. Therefore ppl take offence and tend to attack when an opportunity presents.

I don't condone this I want all to get along.

Byso apart from Sidey, who else has it in for AE?

I know I certainly don't
8o)

Agreed CC there are many good ppl involved with the Rockers..............

But some rockers have it in for AE spreading un-truths about this site. Therefore ppl take offence and tend to attack when an opportunity presents.

I don't condone this I want all to get along.

AJ x)

Fair enough Mr CW. The voice of reason over rides the hot blooded native. %-6

Let the start of the new season be a cleaning of the slate. A lot of this will be completely immaterial if we win our first 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8