Good company, **** game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:)

either way I just closed 2 cases in between all this banter, talk about session failover!

There is no changing Mata's opinion. Half the lines he has used here since Monday he filled my ears up with BEFORE the game. :naughty:

Then we had better not mention that a certain resident anti-American, anti-Monaghanist, and anti-capitalist disappeared from the gathering for almost an hour and gorged himself at Maccas, home of the free market forces and not so free/fat-free burger. :p :naughty: :blaugh:

There is no changing Mata's opinion. Half the lines he has used here since Monday he filled my ears up with BEFORE the game. :naughty:

Then we had better not mention that a certain resident anti-American, anti-Monaghanist, and anti-capitalist disappeared from the gathering for almost an hour and gorged himself at Maccas, home of the free market forces and not so free/fat-free burger. :p :naughty: :blaugh:

And boy did he get the bronx cheer when he returned!!

Oh yeah and Pepsi was there for a while as well.....at least I think so as my memory may have been questionable at the time. :drunk:

My philanthropist instincts just could not countenance paying $15.50 for a plate of bangers and mash.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6