Goodnight and good luck TRex.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Trex tonight

bones said:
Ryan said:
Can we merge the T-Rex threads?

And then send them all across to the Kennel.

While we're at it, should we all chip in to load Hasler's house onto a low loader and send it out to the C-B district? I understand the Bulldogs have a block of land next to their leagues club available.

Des could then do his bit for the environment and just be a short jog from work. I'm sure his family would love it too and would thank him endlessly for the advantages of a Belmore lifestyle.;)

My young blokes got a picture of him and T-Rex together which I found in the bin about 2 months ago. The kid thought he was great and then could'nt understand why he was'nt playing for us next year. I can understand he left for more money but it's hard for a kid to find his idols are only paper tigers.

All I want is for him to produce the exact same performances for Des as he has for Manly.

Then lets see how those over at the kennel react. I'm guessing it will pretty much the same as the reactions here over the past 6 months.

Moondog said:
My young blokes got a picture of him and T-Rex together which I found in the bin about 2 months ago. The kid thought he was great and then could'nt understand why he was'nt playing for us next year. I can understand he left for more money but it's hard for a kid to find his idols are only paper tigers.
This

He's not a coward, he just has trouble getting involved in the game. Happy to see him go, we need workers in the back row. Someone who can free up a little bit of time for choc and gift. The pack was better balanced when Harrison was out there earlier in the year, frankly. It killed me to see choc and gift pushing 40 tackles most weeks while tony would notch up 12 in 80 mins. Killed them too, they're utterly stuffed by finals time.

Shoe1 said:
He's not a coward, he just has trouble getting involved in the game. Happy to see him go, we need workers in the back row. Someone who can free up a little bit of time for choc and gift. The pack was better balanced when Harrison was out there earlier in the year, frankly. It killed me to see choc and gift pushing 40 tackles most weeks while tony would notch up 12 in 80 mins. Killed them too, they're utterly stuffed by finals time.

Your last sentence sums things up re Tony Williams

Shoe1 said:

This^

Shoe1 said:
To be honest, i think we will be defensively better off without Williams. I would not mind seeing Galuvao and Buhrer share the second row spot next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2