Gorden tallis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
Oh come on the refs were fairly even, we got ourselves into trouble there but dug deep and got out of it too

Dan, Dan, Dan. It sounds like you need a trip to OPSM too. :)

I didnt blame the refs for the 1 point loss on the gold coast last year, but i can tell you for certain the bunnies were heavily favoured by the whistleblowers tonight.

swoop link said:
Next week if Mattai and Lyon are both missing we should have Farrar and Whare as our centres and Hoppa at fullback.
Swoop, that's almost certain to be the line up against the penny's with Bailey on the bench.

Even doesn't mean good but it was fairly consistent. Penalty count was 4 - 6.

There were one or two that could have gotten pulled up. Tge last set before our field goal had bunnies offside and not square for most of it but refs will rarely blow up a penalty in the last 5 minutes when the score is locked, at least this year anyway

I was ready to jump the fence at times last night with some of the non calls those mongrels were making. I thought Souths got the better of the match in that regard

Souths were given much more latitude to slow us down in the ruck, we got the raw end of the deal in that respect. All the penalties we conceded were fair enough, it's just that Souths were doing the same thing and not getting pinged.

This does not relate to Tallis, but someone else mentioned Baily in the thread SO why didn't Des stick Baily in the centres and leave Foran at 5/8???

Mark from Brisbane link said:
This does not relate to Tallis, but someone else mentioned Baily in the thread SO why didn't Des stick Baily in the centres and leave Foran at 5/8???
Agree Mark.
With Bailey at 5/8, the ball doesn't get past him. Few passes get to Foran for him to give some darting runs. Four 'n 20 is a much better5 'reader' than Bailey could ever hope to be. He's also a better defender, especially around the ruck.
Swap Bailey & Keiran for a much better balanced back-line!

We have the so-called worst discipline in the game.  Last night saw yet another lopsided penalty count.  But it seems to me we get caned because we're the team people love to hate.  It's not a level playing field - media pet teams get away with much more than us. 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2