Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Maybe you didn't watch him in lower grades? He did cop some injuries but wasn't overly keen on contact nor was he much good at playmaking. A brilliant athlete and runner though.
Maybe he could of been one of those slow burn type of players that you have to wait for, may have been worth the wait, but who knows ?

Maybe you didn't watch him in lower grades? He did cop some injuries but wasn't overly keen on contact nor was he much good at playmaking. A brilliant athlete and runner though.
That simply says we as a side used him wrong. Not his fault our coaches were useless.

No point crying over spilt milk, players come & go at all clubs & some turn out to be great, some go nowhere.

It’s not always a case of the club making huge mistakes, as different people respond to different environments & dynamics, so a player who has gone on to do well elsewhere may not have developed the same if they’d stayed.

It’s not always a case of the club making huge mistakes, as different people respond to different environments & dynamics
safe to say the Barrett years were a complete disaster. In this case the Club were 100% to blame. We went from Des the rebuilder and winner to Toovey who rode on the coat tails of an amazing side to Barrett. Farkkkkkkkkkk......
I would cop it if Tbaz went onto another club and excelled but we all know how that worked out.

I really hope this kid is as good as some are saying.

I remember the same being said about Albert Hopoate before he played a first grade game. We know how that went.
Gordon has already done well in first grade trials, that's the difference.
Doesn't mean he will star in NRL though and the club obviously thought he needed a bit more time to develop before coming into our squad next year.

Will probably get a few runs in firsts later this year, will be great to see how he goes against the big boys when it is all on the line, as it is every week in NRL. He'll be targeted in defence but his passing could really help us.

Gordon has already done well in first grade trials, that's the difference.
Doesn't mean he will star in NRL though and the club obviously thought he needed a bit more time to develop before coming into our squad next year.

Will probably get a few runs in firsts later this year, will be great to see how he goes against the big boys when it is all on the line, as it is every week in NRL. He'll be targeted in defence but his passing could really help us.

The reality is every hooker in the nrl must do 35 - 40 tackles every week. If he can't do that, we will be killed in the ruck.

This is where Croker never lets Manly down. Hopefully Seibold will share the two.
That will be the end of Weekes in the 17 thou.

Fingers crossed.

…..And weekes.

Just sayin’
Not really a fair comparison, one shot at 6 against the 2 time premiers at their home, when the kids really a FB whose been playing 10-15min stints at DH from 14. Also didn’t really get the support he should of defensively or the benefit of having a run in that position prior, would of liked to see him get that run in Mudgee the week before.

Has the talent and a skill set that kind of reminds me of young Sam Walker, the chooks persisted with him and their forwards always look after him, especially when he was finding his feet.

Its a real shame he doesn’t have the opportunity to a) play in his preferred position and b) be a regular starter so he can develop his game, I’d back him to cement a spot given that chance, young Gordie should be the one getting the 10-15 min at DH.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8