Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Congratulations to Gordy on his debut!

As for his performance? The whole Samoan team has been atrocious, young Gordy has done ok against a pack that would smash most teams. And his service is LIGHT years ahead of Croker.

Croker and Gordy in Tandem for me. With young Humphries the big unknown..
didnt he play last week ya dumb dog

Hes 21 yrs old and played 2 games in the NRL and has been thrown in there against one of if not the best international forward packs in the world, didnt miss a single tackle and even managed to stop NAS on his own but people are still writing him off. Absolute idiocy.

To be defending in the middle against a red hot JFH, Leota, and Tapine combined must be brutal. But nevertheless, he struggled badly with that first 40. I am very concerned for Manly, because it looked like Danny Levi was out there
Then you have Thompson and big Nelson off the bench. Not an easy assignment.

For reference heres some other players including the beloved Foran trying to tackle NAS in a training session. Gordie was putting his body on the line in defence.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231021_174625_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231021_174625_Instagram.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 24
Everyone needs to settle down. Simply an observation with some areas that need some work. At no stage there is a question on his effort which should be commended.
He is young and has a big heart, happy he is a sea eagle.

Hes 21 yrs old and played 2 games in the NRL and has been thrown in there against one of if not the best international forward packs in the world, didnt miss a single tackle and even managed to stop NAS on his own but people are still writing him off. Absolute idiocy.

Not sure anyone was writing him off. Just observations.

Congratulations to Gordy on his debut!

As for his performance? The whole Samoan team has been atrocious, young Gordy has done ok against a pack that would smash most teams. And his service is LIGHT years ahead of Croker.

Croker and Gordy in Tandem for me. With young Humphries the big unknown..
Id say Humphries would be the one to replace DCE or Brooks when they retire.

Can we stop with the Croker is a half playing hooker. Players evolve, Croker is a hooker playing hooker.

He has played only 15 of his 106 games at 5/8. His last 70 odd games all hooker.

Its like saying Isaah Yeo is a centre playing lock or Jarome Hughes is a fullback playing halfback
He's pretty much a hooker these days. But his minutes need to be shared.

Just saw a replay of the game,missed it today.
He did not get dragged or cause any Kiwi momentum,he was very good defensively and they looked sharper with him there.
He was not gassed and could not get to dummy half,it was a tactic to use Faalago in the first couple of tackles coming off their line,maybe to keep the defense guessing.

He did not get dragged or cause any Kiwi momentum,he was very good defensively and they looked sharper with him there.
He was not gassed and could not get to dummy half,it was a tactic to use Faalago in the first couple of tackles coming off their line,maybe to keep the defense guessing.
28 tackles and 0 missed tackles. Not bad for his 4th game in the big leagues.

They wanted to put the ball in Crichton and Faalogo's hands as much as possible.

It was actually 37 with 1 miss,I don't actually recall him missing one.
Paulo on the other hand who is as big as a bus made 27 and missed 7.
I think the 28 tackles referred to the 1st half when he was gassed after 38mins

• 📚
Reactions: Adz

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8