Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just trying to be correct in the use of Gordon's name. Is his surname Chan or Tong. I know for example in Vietnamese the first name is the surname, not that's he's Vietnamese of course, but when referring to him I'd like to get the proper surname when mentioning him. And I'm pretty certain his name will be coming up a lot later in this year. Anyone know?
I wouldn’t worry about it! He’s an Aussie now. Just call him “mate” everyone else does.

Just sayin’

I wouldn’t worry about it! He’s an Aussie now. Just call him “mate” everyone else does.

Just sayin’

Not questioning his citizenship here. I'm trying to ensure I refer to him correctly. Like I call Steve Menzies, Menzies, Brad Parker , Parker, Tolutau Koula, Koula. Trying to be appropriate and simplified because his name is going to be used a lot this year and just saying Gordie or Gordon or GCKT seems a little clumsy. Then again I guess we do call Daly Cherry Evans DCE. Just curious.

CHAN.jpg

Might be related to this lot,
Us oldies would remember this cartoon

How long does Tong have to wait for an opportunity ?
Gordon Chan Kum Tong played well in the trials
Myers played well in trials
and So did Fulton

How long does Tong have to wait for an opportunity ?
Gordon Chan Kum Tong played well in the trials
Myers played well in trials
and So did Fulton

One more round. Desperate teams can pick outside their top 30 after round 11.
One could rightfully ask why these players were not in the top 30 in the first place. We have no injuries in the hooker position.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7