Gosh..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Monas was **** today. i admit that. never said he was good. but if you guys cannot understand that a halfback cannot play on his own.. then you are clueless and i stand by it.

even Johns has a bloody 5/8. This orford love affair you guys have is amusing. He would do worse than Monas in our current circumstances. Hes got a better side this year and still cant win a comp.

I bet you guys were all Kimmorley lovers before he signed too.

Kaza, I've never rated Monas.

And he hasn't always NOT had a decent 5/8th. He's simply an ordinary halfback, that can't run a side around a paddock, and takes terrible options under pressure.

Plain and simple.

well doesnt mean your right.

how about last year with Andrew Walker? Monas was carving it up in the last 8 games when he returned from injury.

no BK for you to make excuses for our wins. He was great for most of the games till round 16 when we were struck with injuries and subs.. if you cant see that then im not going to criticise.. yet we know you guys dont rate him.. why always talk about it? its obviously MORE than you let on.

Mick Moran's got a better kicking game than what I saw today.

there was a big breeze apparantly.. even Johns kicking was awful today. Quick to criticise though. Maybe Matty Orford you can go lie down a bit.

Johns had the flu (and was still better).

I only have the same opinion of Monaghan as our own coaching staff.

Case closed I believe.

[quote author=Volley]
Mick Moran's got a better kicking game than what I saw today.

there was a big breeze apparantly.. even Johns kicking was awful today. Quick to criticise though. Maybe Matty Orford you can go lie down a bit.
[/quote]

Gotta say I disagree re: Johns' awful kicking display. The Knight's ended up with plenty of repeat sets thanks to his kicking today.

There was a slight breeze, nothing substantial.

kaza

stop embarrassing yourself comparing orford and monaghan.do us all a favour-propose to MM ,plan your ****ing honeymoon around him looking for a uk club next year and get the hell out of our lives.

you rate witt over monas - witt dissapears and we manage to beat the top team - monas is the number 1 playmaker in that pair. witt is not.

Bring up travis burns who can kicks as well.

kaza

stop embarrassing yourself comparing orford and monaghan.do us all a favour-propose to MM ,plan your ****ing honeymoon around him looking for a uk club next year and get the hell out of our lives.

Can you not reply to me at all from now on in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6